inTank Media Baskets

CAD Lights Zen 7 Gallon Adventure ~ Tonyb292

Tonyb292

Switching up the salt to Red Sea Coral Pro salt and put a filter sock with some chemi-pure elite in the sump.

Lately I've noticed the coral seem to be unhappy and a couple of my buddies said they have been having trouble with Fritz salt as they changed their formula?  Not sure if that's true as I can't find anywhere on the web that says they have.

Either way I added a Duncan coral and have a Coral Savers Live Sale tonight...which usually leads to lots of new coral lol.   So lets see what I can pickup :)

Welp I picked up some coral this evening :)  I'll probably pick them up sometime this week from Shane.  Going to try some more acans since I've changed up the system/light.

TidXEpT.jpg?1
tLQQckK.jpg?1
fFpIE2d.jpg?2

SVUFBqg.jpg?1

J9uyjoF.jpg?1

uamV1sc.jpg?1

zxPq1QP.jpg?1

PpAx4iG.jpg?1

YNJ16i1.jpg?1

Edited by Tonyb292
Bigger Photos
12 hours ago, Tonyb292 said:

Welp I picked up some coral this evening :)  I'll probably pick them up sometime this week from Shane.  Going to try some more acans since I've changed up the system/light.

Hmm not sure how to incorporate a full album with Flickr...Guess in total the photos were less than 6 MB :)