Cultivated Reef

WANTED: Small TINY Dry Tonga Branch Rock

jldesign

Someone has to have leftover breakoff tiny branch rubble in a box somewhere and no one online has small for sale at this time (not even BRS). talking 3/8 to 3/4 thick and 3-8 inches long. single piece or multi branch. kind of looking for breakoff from larger branch. using to get SPS and digitata up/sideways away from my main rockwork. PM me pics if you have and cost only need a dozen or less and only want dry fairly clean stuff that is dead.

• 4 weeks later...

im right there with you. i'd been looking for ever to find branch that wasn't 1.5" in diameter. luckily my LFS brought in a bunch of SPS skeletons that look enough like branch. you could always try to track down SPS skeletons. good luck!

I actually saw branch rock like you're describing at an LFS I visited out of town recently, The Reef Den in Hickory, NC.  Think it was $2.50 per piece.  You might look them up and see if they'd be willing to ship, I have no idea.