Pod Your Reef

what is your favorite online coral vendor?

gone_PHiSHin

I’ve ordered from 3 sites so far; Unique Corals, Live Aquaria, and just recently Vivid Aquariums. IMO all 3 had solid products and customer service. Would recommend them to anyone.

My favorite is easily Tidal Gardens! Their monthly live sales on YouTube are the best in the business. None of this "refresh the page every 5 seconds" like forum live sales. Just watch it live and enjoy some interesting conversation. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in this topic.   Its about time to start putting some things (a few softies and perhaps an LPS or two) in our 29g.   I kinda was looking at the packages from LiveAquaria....we had ordered from them about 10-12 years ago when we were running the big 180g reef tank but I can't remember what we ordered at that time or how the experience went.    I'll have to check out some of the other vendors you all have listed here.  We've kept everything from SPS on down in care level in the past successfully but am just looking at more simple things now and on a much smaller scale and a package deal looks like a good idea.

On 9/17/2017 at 3:51 PM, twowilldo said:

Do you know about MBC in Broomfield? They have pretty good choices. That's only what, about a 15 m drive for you?

i was just reviewing this topic and realized i somehow missed this post...

what is MBC?  

Thrassian Atoll

The guy from www.tritoncoral.com has been the best person I have had the pleasure of doing business with.  Vivid Corals has been pretty good too.

13 hours ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

i was just reviewing this topic and realized i somehow missed this post...

what is MBC?  

mindblowingcorals.com

Allyson has some amazing and healthy corals for great prices.