TheRope

The Fools Reef ... Back to a vase!

What a roller coaster of emotions this month, so sorry to hear about the crash, that’s heartbreaking 😔

I’m glad you won’t let it get you down, the palythoa bowl is a great idea for moving forward.

I’m going to be leery of leather corals now, damn! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So sorry to hear about your crash... my tank has been having some issues over the past couple weeks as well... I really like your perspective on it, and your paly rebuild looks beautiful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys! I'm kinda happy with the direction its going, cant wait to add to my garden 🙂

Oh p.s, the pipe fish and all inverts are doing incredibly well! 

• Like 4

On the rock of palys there's a beautiful colony of bright green colonial hydroids which are very slow growing as they have a calcified tube and I'm really happy I place em in the front as they look so good in the flow! 

Also the anemone is recovering super well from the crash, missing a couple of tentacles but doing well other than that!

20190414_140112-03.jpeg

20190414_135943-02.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

I like the sound of rock flower anemones in there! Glad to see the recovery is progressing well.

I wasnt sure if it would destroy the concept but i think itll look pretty awesome and the rfas are very tough!

• Like 2