Cultivated Reef

Great Transaction with Tom@HaslettMI

Noinoi24

Hello Reefers,

I just want to express my gratitude to Tom for the transaction. I bought his NanoBox Reef Mini Plus M, I couldn't be happier. Still need to play with the settings. But transaction went well and fast shipping. Tom, thanks so much.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys!

I want to jump in here, and let everyone know that I purchased a used QuietOne pump from Tom, and it was a great experience for sure! The pump I bought was exactly as he described, but even better (much cleaner) than I had expected. This pump was either very lightly used,  meticulously maintained, or seriously scrubbed for resale. Either way, I got a great deal for sure. Oh, and the packaging was seriously better than professional. My $10 pump was wrapped in so much bubble wrap you could have dropped it off a tall building. With the shipping and everything, I don't think Tom made any money at all, I think he was just trying to pass off a great deal to another community member. And to that I want to say, "Thanks again, Tom, I really appreciate it!".

-Detritus