Cultivated Reef

FS LEDS and LED T5 hybrid (nanobox)

hersheyb

I would really prefer pickup on the units, but willing to ship if I have to =/

Located in So. California (San Gabriel Valley) Covina/El monte area.

I have been a huge fan of nanobox led units for a few years now... I have used Kessils, Radions, AIs and the list goes on, but since I've tried my first unit on nanobox I've stuck to them.. Have been able to grown anything from softies to SPS without any issues..  Dave at nanobox has done such a great job that even Marine Depot started carrying them.. If your not too familiar with the brand check out www.nanoboxreef.com.  

I am in no way affiliated to nanobox, I'm just a very satisfy consumer that started hoarding reef stuff... I'm just trying to slowly clear up my garage.

Anyways I've hoarded a few units with plans that I don't think will ever come through...

1st unit -

I have a Nanobox hybrid w/ 4 arrays and 2x t5.  I bought it from the original owner and  I sent it to Dave to do a little upgrade and tune up.  Dave re-wired the unit and added 2 new arrays (total of 4), upgraded new fans, new bluefish all good to go! The t5 bulbs on there need to be replace, but I will include 2 brand new bulbs.

600 shipped or 550 picked up.  

cmYUegX.jpg
Rzy8zuy.jpg
qPugpPo.jpg

2nd unit -

ATI 6x24" hybrid - 2 center bulbs were replaced with 4 nanobox array.  Leds are fully controllable through bluefish app.  T5 bulbs have about 3 months on them.  Reflectors are in great shape!

750 shipped or 700 picked up.

DZfIiwP.jpg

3rd unit -

Full LED, this was a custom order from Nanobox, 36" unit with an OG body style w/ 6 arrays, fully controllable through bluefish with 3 gooseneck.  Has only 3 months of use on it.  Unit is brand new was ordered in April 2017.  Latest arrays.  Had it running on my 80 gallon before I switch over to a nanobox ati hybrid unit.

$850 shipped or 800 pickedup.

ojUjzZo.jpg
6DeLMVR.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
4 hours ago, Weetabix7 said:

I would seriously be all over this if my pockets were a little deeper right now. 

Good luck with the sale.

bust out that CC

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, reef3r said:

Hanging kit included with the first unit?

It has everything but the wire, i believe the wire size is 3/64" which can be purchased at hardware store, or dave can prob hook u up with some.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Recommended Discussions