Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Marco rocks vs reef cleaners vs brs reefsaver

new2reefin

I've been trying to find some recent reviews and comparisons of these three dry rock brands but everything I find is from a couple years ago. I want to purchase rock for my IM Lagoon 25 and I've narrowed it down to these 3 options. Is one better than any other,  and if so why? Any experience you've had with either three is appreciated.

Big fan of reef-cleaners, very porous, clean (just rinse and add to tank), and you can request what you want or share your tank size and he will try and make it happen.

55 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Big fan of reef-cleaners, very porous, clean (just rinse and add to tank), and you can request what you want or share your tank size and he will try and make it happen.

^. Reef cleaners rock is more porous than brs reef saver and marco rocks

I have only used reef cleaners and I can vouch that it is great and easy to add. I told John what tank I had and what I planned on doing for my aquascape and he picked out great rocks.

• 1 month later...

I have bought reef cleaners in the past, and purchased marco's this time.  Honestly there wasnt a huge difference between the two.  Both are quality dry rock, with amazing porosity and looks.