Hi guys of nano-reef:)

I've read some of your threads on here about rock flower nems, and got smitten by them.. So I just had to buy some!:wub: 

My problem however, is that it's darned difficult to get a hold of them here in Norway, but being a woman who knows what she wants I didn't give up:)

Found out that there's at least two shops in germany who were willing to send them my way: an adress in sweden (ups center), then go fetch!:D

Have done the trip a couple of times and here are some of the one's I've got:

150498308177466501372.jpg

• Like 7

Now that is a determined aquarist!  Welcome to the rock flower addiction!

3 minutes ago, RFA Maria said:

Hi guys of nano-reef:)

I've read some of your threads on here about rock flower nems, and got smitten by them.. So I just had to buy some!:wub: 

My problem however, is that it's darned difficult to get a hold of them here in Norway, but being a woman who knows what she wants I didn't give up:)

Found out that there's at least two shops in germany who were willing to send them my way: an adress in sweden (ups center), then go fetch!:D

Have done the trip a couple of times and here are some of the one's I've got:

150498308177466501372.jpg

Yay for the tank thread!!! :happydance:

they look really nice.  

Thanks!:D And what a great addiction it is!:wub:

Have you got a picture of your rock flower?:D I love how many different one's there are!:D

10 minutes ago, OldManSea said:

Now that is a determined aquarist!  Welcome to the rock flower addiction!

Thank you!:D I take it you're a rock flower addict too?:happy:

3 hours ago, RFA Maria said:

Thank you!:D I take it you're a rock flower addict too?:happy:

I only have 14 so far ....

• Wow 1

Yeah I know, it's to few.. I only have 15... :) But, I finally managed to struck a deal with my local lfs, so I'll be getting 40 more hopefully some time within the next 2 weeks!:D

Well done 😊 What part of Norway are you inn? 

Is it by any chans vestlandet? 

I want some aswell 🎉

Do you have a thread? If you do I would like to read it:happy:

Hi Christian:)

Live in Asker, and my local lfs is webzoo in Heggedal:)

Where do you live?:)

Any good lfs around in Stavanger?:) You can check out webzoo on Facebook, if you speak to them maybe you could arrange to have some sent to you..:) But I'm not quite sure when they're shipment arrives..:)

Yeah.. saltvann.no is in stavanger.. great shop.. he always goes the extra mile 😁

I will check if webzoo can ship... i need å new bulb for my uv from them aswell 😀

I'm gonna try to breed with my rfa's, have ordered a radion pro30, anyone have rfa's under this light?:) Lykke til Christian, la meg få vite hvordan det går med det å få sendt rfa anemonene:)

I'll go back to writing English:) They have lots of things at they're store, probably have the uv bulb you're looking for:D

A small update on the tank. Have added 2 banggai cardinals, hoping for a breeding pair:) The shipment from Mexico arrived at my lfs but unfortunately there were some complications.. The guy sent 25 rock flower anemones, all in the same bag, 3 dead on arrival, and when I came to pick up the one's I had bought only 4 was still alive..:unsure: They seemed a bit unhappy so placed them in a holding box within the tank to make it easier to feed and acclimate them to the New light.. It's now been 3 days since I got them, and they seem happier:)

1506092289251565942200.jpg

On 9/22/2017 at 10:55 AM, RFA Maria said:

A small update on the tank. Have added 2 banggai cardinals, hoping for a breeding pair:) The shipment from Mexico arrived at my lfs but unfortunately there were some complications.. The guy sent 25 rock flower anemones, all in the same bag, 3 dead on arrival, and when I came to pick up the one's I had bought only 4 was still alive..:unsure: They seemed a bit unhappy so placed them in a holding box within the tank to make it easier to feed and acclimate them to the New light.. It's now been 3 days since I got them, and they seem happier:)

1506092289251565942200.jpg

Bummer that so many died!  Hope these do well for you. fingerscrossed

Thank you Lula mae:lol: They are getting better:) They were'nt so sticky when I got them so have had to babysit while they eat so the snails don't nick the food, but better feeding reaction now after a couple of feedings:lol:

• Like 1