inTank Media Baskets

DaveFason

Marine Depot. One of the most iconic websites in the industry. Everyone that is/has been in the hobby knows about @Marine Depot. Two years ago they contacted me about the possibility of carrying NanoBox. I had to decline due to the fact that I was not ready. Fast forward to June 2017 and I flew out to California to meet the Marine Depot team. The time was right, I felt confident and they were excited to see the product. After a few emails we landed on an agreement and got the ball rolling. NanoBox is now available on MARINE DEPOT!

This is an exciting time for me and the company. Many of you have contacted me with congrats and I can't thank you enough! You are the main reason NanoBox has been successful and the sky is the limit! I really look forward to the partnership and hope that we can both grow from this. 

I still can't wrap my head around the reach this email blast had! 

Marine Depot + NanoBox

THANK YOU MARINE DEPOT! 

-Dave

P.S - If you are attending RAP LA, they will have a unit on display. I will also be attending the show. :D 

• Like 9
  • Wow 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Lawnman said:

Will Marine Depot stock your lights or does the order get shipped out by you? That's a big deal getting MD to carry your product. Congrats! 

Initially they will be drop shipped . Once we get an understanding of what moves quickly, which colors people most prefer, etc., then we can allocate appropriate inventory levels to our east and west coast warehouses to bring delivery speed down to 2 days (UPS Ground) for most customers. We think NB and MD is going to be a great partnership! There is a lot of enthusiasm and creativity on both sides and we are super excited for what the future holds.

• Like 6
13 hours ago, burtbollinger said:

congrats!!!

Thank you Burt! As well thanks for your input on other peoples threads. 

13 hours ago, Lawnman said:

Will Marine Depot stock your lights or does the order get shipped out by you? That's a big deal getting MD to carry your product. Congrats! 

Drop shipped/direct from me. The smaller SKU count is the biggest thing for me. Simple and not custom! Thanks for the congrats! 

13 hours ago, Nickbruh510 said:

CHEERS

Thanks Nick. 

12 hours ago, ninjamyst said:

I saw those email blasts and so happy for you!  I have to say your product description is great too and better than some of the major brands out there. 

Thank you Jacky. You have been a huge help over the years. 

12 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

Congratulations Dave, I'm so proud to see another community grown business flourishing and expanding their reach! You've created something really special here :happy: 

Thanks Chris. Crazy to think when I first started to now. NR is home! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1