SaltCritters.com

Barton's 20g *retired*

mbarton2010

mbarton2010
Just now, 1891Bro said:

But for real congrats. Just celebrated my 13th anniversary. Still kicking my feet up and getting my nails did!

Its been a crazy relationship. Talked for a few months before we ever met. (I was in Japan for 3 years with her sister and she set us up lol) She came to visit me in japan for a month then came a few more times to visit her sister who just had a baby. Then I left japan and she stayed for another few weeks with her sis. she lives in Washington State, and I in Texas. We see each other as often as we can. At the end of the summer, either she is moving here, or I am moving there. She is trying to get into nursing school and I'm doing EMT so I can go back to firefighting. If she gets in then ill go there, if not, she comes here

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, mbarton2010 said:

Its been a crazy relationship. Talked for a few months before we ever met. (I was in Japan for 3 years with her sister and she set us up lol) She came to visit me in japan for a month then came a few more times to visit her sister who just had a baby. Then I left japan and she stayed for another few weeks with her sis. she lives in Washington State, and I in Texas. We see each other as often as we can. At the end of the summer, either she is moving here, or I am moving there. She is trying to get into nursing school and I'm doing EMT so I can go back to firefighting. If she gets in then ill go there, if not, she comes here

Grab the opportunity and get out of Texas! 

The stars at night are big and bright, but it just ain’t worth staying! 

I left the south and it’ll be a sad day when I have to go back. 

mbarton2010
9 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Grab the opportunity and get out of Texas! 

The stars at night are big and bright, but it just ain’t worth staying! 

I left the south and it’ll be a sad day when I have to go back. 

You shut your mouth about Texas right now 🤐

• Haha 4
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mbarton2010 said:

Picked a small frag of Walt Disney from a local reefer 

97B488C6-DFE6-4D90-8F84-B5457C36407D.jpeg

37A0CB7E-47E7-466E-8AE9-0027B93C9659.jpeg

5AC13402-328A-492F-B584-64C632DEC0D9.jpeg

Nice! 

But, I would not mount one next to a pocillopora though..:scarry: 

mbarton2010
24 minutes ago, Asureef said:

Nice! 

But, I would not mount one next to a pocillopora though..:scarry: 

It’s just temporary. I make frag holders out of epoxy but ran out and this was an open one already

It comes right out 

It’s polyps we’re extending like a minute after being in my tank

• Like 1
On 5/18/2018 at 12:24 AM, mbarton2010 said:

Depends on which parts of each state you're in, but I recall it used to be extremely difficult to get into nursing school in Washington, at least in the Seattle area.  People with 4.0s getting turned down kind of difficult. She may have an easier time getting into a school in Texas. Plus cost of living may be a lot cheaper in Texas lol. 

• Like 1
mbarton2010
26 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

Depends on which parts of each state you're in, but I recall it used to be extremely difficult to get into nursing school in Washington, at least in the Seattle area.  People with 4.0s getting turned down kind of difficult. She may have an easier time getting into a school in Texas. Plus cost of living may be a lot cheaper in Texas lol. 

So true. Damn Greys Anatomy flooded the market with nurses up there lol

• Haha 1

Anyone wanna take a shot in what I paid for the Walt Disney lol

$150? 

I paid $120 for mine, locally.  

mitten_reef

I’ll play this game, $75!  The way u said it made it sounds like u got away with robbery. 

mbarton2010
1 hour ago, micoastreefing said:

I’ll play this game, $75!  The way u said it made it sounds like u got away with robbery. 

$40!

Got it from a local guy who had a few frags 

• Like 2
mbarton2010
1 hour ago, Asureef said:

$150? 

I paid $120 for mine, locally.  

The only reason I bought it was because I stole it for $40

7 hours ago, mbarton2010 said:

4 hours ago, mbarton2010 said:

$40!

I was gonna say...

qqa7ok.jpg

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, mbarton2010 said:

$40!

Wow! Congrats on the pickup and the amazing tank! Want to pick one up for $40 and ship it to me lol ( no but actually please, how much is shipping to Florida) 😂

On 5/17/2018 at 11:53 PM, mbarton2010 said:

You shut your mouth about Texas right now 🤐

This made LOL

I moved to Tejas and I love it here :tongueout:

Tank looks great! Love all the color.

mbarton2010

so IDK what changed (I never test my water ), but ive recently noticed that every bit of Cyano has disappeared. he only algae that I have in the tank is some GHA but I'm keeping it as a nutrient export. Ill just rip it out every few days. Its on the backside of the rock my clownfish guards

so IDK what changed (I never test my water ), but ive recently noticed that every bit of Cyano has disappeared. he only algae that I have in the tank is some GHA but I'm keeping it as a nutrient export. Ill just rip it out every few days. Its on the backside of the rock my clownfish guards

Hopefully the tank can stay Cyano free! ?? Congrats on the pickup of the Walt Disney! Want to pick one up for $40 and ship it to me lol ( no but actually please, how much is shipping to Florida)