ReefCleaners.org

September 2017 Featured Reef - Tamberav's 7 Gallon Cold Water Biotope

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For September we're featuring community member Tamberav and her 7 gallon cold water biotope aquarium!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out her reef profile! You can find Tamberav's aquarium journal in our Aquarium Journal forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for Tamberav, and she'll try her best to answer them here.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

I always love featuring biotopes!

And this ones been running for 3 years, I believe.  I'd imagine that one of the major challenges is keeping this type of system consistently at colder temperatures without fail, so kudos to Tamberav for keeping it going well for this long.

• Like 2
On 9/2/2017 at 11:18 AM, Nano sapiens said:

And this ones been running for 3 years, I believe.  I'd imagine that one of the major challenges is keeping this type of system consistently at colder temperatures without fail, so kudos to Tamberav for keeping it going well for this long.

Thankyou! It has definitely had its challenges but I hope to keep it going for many more years. I hope someone on nano-reef starts a cold water reef so I can breed these guys and share some with them. It would be cool to see more people share there experiences with this sort of tank.

• Like 2