Coral Vue Hydros

kimballreef

tran37

Hey Reefer friends,

has anyone done any transactions with this individual? Kimballreef

Sent payment to him with no response in the past two days and just wanted to check before I tried to dispute t on PayPal. Sent him an email I sent payment to and that email doesn't seem to exist anymore -___-

Many thanks

• Wow 1

I'm not often looking through these threads since I'm not a mod anymore. However, there are 2 scammers on the first 2 pages of this forum with some variant of the username Kim. A quick look through both threads reveals the same person, Kim Watson. So, I'd be willing to bet you've been scammed. I'm sorry to say this, and I hope I'm wrong. However, it looks like I'm not.

Look at kimsreef2sea, on page one and zoareefkim, on page two.

edit. Took a minute to N-R stalk you. Found your ISO thread with no reply by a kimballreef. This follows the  same M.O. in the other 2 threads I mentioned. You were contacted via P.M.

Try contacting CM to see if they are all coming from the same IP. If that address is all scammer accounts, he may be able to IP ban that address. Probably not, though.

• 2 months later...
archaeoreefer

I think I got scammed by the same person.  In this case a recently registered member going by the name of Sam Kimball. Email address: kimballsam@yahoo.com. User name Sammik. No response to any of my inquires. Thankfully it was small money.

On 11/6/2017 at 10:46 PM, archaeoreefer said:

I think I got scammed by the same person.  In this case a recently registered member going by the name of Sam Kimball. Email address: kimballsam@yahoo.com. User name Sammik. No response to any of my inquires. Thankfully it was small money.

Did you contact Paypal?  They can refund your money.  Hope you didn't send it as a gift. ;)