Cultivated Reef

New Community Event Calendar - Post Events Here!

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

Community events, aquarium hobby expos and conferences, regional frag swaps, and local club meetings should now be posted on the new Nano-Reef.com Hobby Events Calendar. You can find the new calendar listed under the Library section of our community website, and upcoming events will appear on our homepage.

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 10.01.59 AM.png

Sharing your event is easy, simply click the Create Event button, choose the appropriate calendar category, and fill out the easy to use event form to add the dates and times, event address, a nice description with photos and links, along with an optional event header image. You can even request RSVP's from members. New events require approval before they will appear, please be patient during this process! Inappropriate or unrelated events will not be approved for display.

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 10.07.04 AM.png

Everyone can keep up to date with the latest Community Calendar events by subscribing to updates through the forum or through your favorite calendar program such as iCal! Simply click the widget icon to subscribe. You can also RSVP to events, add comments, ask questions, and set reminders for events you're interested in.

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 10.02.26 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 10.14.56 AM.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Christopher Marks pinned this topic

Love this!  I like that now people can go RSVP for events in one place so we don't have to have multiple threads asking who is going to RAP or MACNA.  I went and RSVPed to RAP on the events calendar since I'm going this year :)

• Like 1
  • Christopher Marks featured this topic
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to New Community Event Calendar
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to New Community Event Calendar - Post Events Here!
  • Recommended Discussions