Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

'KING ZOOXANTHELLAE' - Tee Design

KuruptPixel

Since you are on this site you probably know what the Zooxanthellae are and how important they are to our corals. They really do make it happen! I don't think they get enough love so I wanted to draw them as I see them... which I can't so I made it up... but I am fairly certain it's an accurate representation!

I am an 80's kid and loved all my skateboard/surf stickers from that time. I wanted this bright and over the top with a few simple colors from those days. Bright pinks, blues and greens bring me back!

GET ONE HERE! - Also available in a less aggressive POCKET version HERE!

36714128532_d6426de148_b.jpg

This essential tee fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, cover stitched and hemmed sleeves, and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton making it super soft so it looks great on both men and women. Heather Editions are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton and 48% poly giving the tee an amazing soft, vintage feel.

• Like 3

Yeah, I gotta have one of these for my kid. He's in a children's large. Pm me if you can "make shit happen".  I'm not kidding either. Pm me. 

Edit: @KuruptPixel so I make sure you see this. 

2nd Edit: can you print it on tie dye? I'd like a pocket version in xl with the large print on the back. Blank front is fine. Gotta have a pocket. Yeah and the kids size in tie dye is cool too but whatever color will be fine. 

11 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

Yeah, I gotta have one of these for my kid. He's in a children's large. Pm me if you can "make shit happen".  I'm not kidding either. Pm me. 

Edit: @KuruptPixel so I make sure you see this. 

2nd Edit: can you print it on tie dye? I'd like a pocket version in xl with the large print on the back. Blank front is fine. Gotta have a pocket. Yeah and the kids size in tie dye is cool too but whatever color will be fine. 

Let's see what we can do! I'll get a hold of you!

• Like 2
8 hours ago, KuruptPixel said:

Let's see what we can do! I'll get a hold of you!

Customer service at its finest! Now if you can talk Canada into letting me immigrate, well then you'll be my hero. 

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Customer service at its finest! Now if you can talk Canada into letting me immigrate, well then you'll be my hero. 

Our doors are always open! And I have a spare room! Haha

45 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Bought the blue one!

Yeah ya did! Thanks so much! 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, KuruptPixel said:

Our doors are always open! And I have a spare room! Haha

Yeah ya did! Thanks so much! 

Lol. I wish. I've looked very much into it and I'm not quite what Canada is looking for, unfortunately. 

• Recommended Discussions