inTank Media Baskets

3G Pico Bowl

Kitkat67

There's different types of tube worms.  I've never seen it before so I'm not sure what it is lol.  Be careful on the red chili, I believe they can be difficult to keep alive.

daaayum. I can't find anything like that bowl here in Canada. quite frustrating!!!

I have a nice 3 gallon jar...but realize I might enjoy a low and wide pico reef more.  :P 

OKAY! So the reason I've only seen the cactus open once was because I had just turned the lights on. Today the lights turned off and it opened up again! Didn't know they were nocturnal!

I have an outlet timer so the bowl is on at 6-7am, and 9-4pm.

11 hours ago, Kitkat67 said:

OKAY! So the reason I've only seen the cactus open once was because I had just turned the lights on. Today the lights turned off and it opened up again! Didn't know they were nocturnal!

I have an outlet timer so the bowl is on at 6-7am, and 9-4pm.

Yes, I believe the chilis are non-photosynthetic so they don't need light.  Out of curiosity, why do you have the lights on for an hour, off an hour, and on the rest of the day?

This has got to be the most efficient packaging ever! Each frag is in a plastic gumball case with a hole for the plug and hole for water.

A few of these are experimental, if anyone is raising an eyebrow. Most are zoas and shrooms, though, which are already opening up

20171003_145628.jpg

• Like 1

So hard to see in the "lair"...red chili cactus is in a nook under an overhang. I need to glue it so none of the polyps are squished, but it is so awkward in a small bowl, I need to find my smaller forceps

20171003_145352.jpg

*copy and pasted from Facebook

I stuck my red chili cactus into a cranny under an overhang to glue later. Now all the polyps are out and it's stuck to the wall, can't remove without force. Do they have a "foot?" Should I leave it be or unstick and glue hanging? Right now some of the polyps are squished against the wall but it seems happier than a pig in a mudpit anyway.

(Polyps retracted from my poking at it with tweezers)

20171003_180316.jpg

On 10/1/2017 at 9:24 PM, Kitkat67 said:

Ouch! Subtotal before invoice request. Planning to cram jam the bowl with zoas and the like.

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-01-21-55-48.png

Can you tell me where you bought 14 corals for less than $100?

Why did they charge you almost $500 in shipping/handling?