inTank Media Baskets

Fs: Nanobox Hybrid hybrid all LED

mpsti05

Morning all, well had my first kiddo a week ago as have zero time for anything right now. Rather than let this coral growing machine go wasted I'd rather someone else enjoy it right now. So this is A nanobox hybrid but where two t'5s would be are two of his 24" beams that have a nice actinic color to them. 4 of his v3.1 led clusters with mint. My impressions are it's pretty freakin amazing. Color is awesome. Still haven't played that much with it. I think it lights this 47" tank of mine quite well. The beams are controlled by themselves on channel 5 of the bluefish. If you have any questions please let me know and I'm sure Dave would chime in. 950 shipped and insured. PayPal +3% fee sold as is in perfect working order. Kleinreef was just over at my house and could also verify it's perfect. It's also expandable if you'd like to add two more 24" beams or two 24" t5's in there. And the unit has only been used for 9 months

34E5E375-D139-487B-B6E4-4B36CA91EBCB_zps

D05A6D02-A353-41CD-AF21-6422A0F25E96_zps

• Like 1

The ballast would have to be added but the space is there on the outsides of the beams for it. I'm sure Dave could go over specifics on it

• Like 1
12 hours ago, xmas_one said:

Painter's tape? 

That pic was during assembly haven't taken any up skirt shots recently

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, xmas_one said:

Are the beams all royal blue?

Royal blue rebel blue and violet I believe

if it's just the beams on they look like an actinic t5 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 9/4/2017 at 0:05 PM, xmas_one said:

Are the beams all royal blue?

Blue, Royal Blue and Violet. 

This light is a BEAST. It has more power than four Duos. 

-Dave

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions