Simulated Fish

[FS] $175 OBO, shipped! Maxspect R420R 120w 16k with 120° and 90° optics.

Simulated Fish

Reposting as I got it cleaned up and tested it fully to verify there is no damage to pucks or controls. I may have overreacted... :rolleyes:

Maxspect R420R 120w 16k
Dimensions - 20.5” x 10” x 0.9”
Weight -  4.4 lb
Includes 120 and 90 optics , Tank Mount legs - No tightening screws, never need them.

No Original Box or Instructions. I think I have a PDF of them, but it is readily available on Marine Depot product page here. The same link has info on the LED array. 

I have been running this light on my JBJ 45 RL for a little over a year now. Has been replaced by a Nanobox Quad so I am selling it to recoup some of the cost. 

I picked this up from a fellow reefer here on nano-reef.com and thought it was only fitting to pass onto another forum member.

Light is programmable for a day/night cycle - ramps up/down to simulate sunrise and sunset. 

My peak mid day is 40% whites and 75% blues on a very slow and gradual 10 hour cycle.

Light has been great but when the wife okays a Nanobox you don't argue, you just ask Dave to send the invoice and pay ASAP! :lol:

Looking for $175 OBO 

Shipped from Kansas City, and shipping included in price unless you want to upgrade shipping to something other then standard ground. 

IMG_20170330_120655.jpg

IMG_20170330_130524.jpg

Simulated Fish

Bump!

Okinawa_Reefer

I'd say this is a pretty good price. I think I paid over $300 for my nano razor. Then the addition of the optics. Great light! GLWS

Simulated Fish

Thursday night bump!

• Recommended Discussions