Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nanobox Duo Plus won't turn on

shock

Just thought I'd ask if anyone had similar issues... no blinking lights of any kind on the Bluefish. Using the app it says "device offline". It had been working without problems for over a year.

No LED lit on the power supply so my guess is that's the culprit. Tried unplugging the various things without any changes. Anyone have any suggestions?

Power Supply AC Adapter Model: YU4802 48V 2A

Has anyone replaced their power supply with a different model? If so, which one?

• Like 1
Tom@HaslettMI

Sounds like no power. Have you tried plugging into a different outlet?  If so, it's likely the power supply and you should reach out to Dave. 

Tom

• Like 1
15 hours ago, shock said:

Just thought I'd ask if anyone had similar issues... no blinking lights of any kind on the Bluefish. Using the app it says "device offline". It had been working without problems for over a year.

No LED lit on the power supply so my guess is that's the culprit. Tried unplugging the various things without any changes. Anyone have any suggestions?

Power Supply AC Adapter Model: YU4802 48V 2A

Has anyone replaced their power supply with a different model? If so, which one?

Shoot me an email. If there is no light on the power supply then that is it! I will look out for an email!

-Dave

• 1 month later...

I want to bump this thread as I am having the same problem. However, the light on the power supply is lit. So I'm assuming it may be the Bluefish controller. Anyone else experienced this?

18 hours ago, basser1 said:

I want to bump this thread as I am having the same problem. However, the light on the power supply is lit. So I'm assuming it may be the Bluefish controller. Anyone else experienced this?

Hello.....  Dave are you there?

I just turned mine on just to check (It’s been off for awhile cuz I’m breaking down the tank).  It turned on right away and I was able to get into the Bluefish app with no issues...

On 10/8/2017 at 6:07 PM, basser1 said:

Sorry I have been on the road. I sent an email this morning. Let me know. It sounds like something came loose when you were doing maintenance. 

You're right Dave. it did. A red wire came loose, stripped off some insulation and re-connected it and all is good.

And thanks for the e-mail this morning.

• Like 1