Pod Your Reef

25% off new website celebration!

Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Hello Nano-Reefers,

We are excited to announce the launch of our new updated website www.CultivatedReef.com.  With the new launch we are offering a HUGE 25% off sale on all our coral and inverts!  No coupon needed, everything is already marked down.  This sale will last until Sept. 1st so hurry to take advantage of this while it's available.  Prices do not get any better then this!  Below are a few bits of eye candy showing off some new farmed additions.

Blondies now just $21.75
blondies.jpg

Darth Mauls now $21.75
darthmauls-627x627.jpg

CR's Purple Lush acropora now 25% off!
purplelush-627x627.jpg

The holy grail of st. thomas mushrooms, Red St. Thomas are now 25% off!
redstthomas1.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

It says the blondie zoas comes in the size of 1-2... polyps? Or inches?

sooooo much variety, really great website! I like the layout and colors. Though I kind of wish the write ups were more detailed

Cultivated Reef

Ugh, that should say polyps. I just fixed that. I have a feeling little things like that will be popping up for the next few weeks. 

Those write ups feel an awful lot like a writing assignment back when I was in school. I suppose that's why they could be more detailed lol!

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Cultivated Reef said:

Ugh, that should say polyps. I just fixed that. I have a feeling little things like that will be popping up for the next few weeks. 

Those write ups feel an awful lot like a writing assignment back when I was in school. I suppose that's why they could be more detailed lol!

Yeah I noticed a few very minor things like that but overall still a great site, the corals are amazing IMO. And I don't blame you for not writing more, most people who buy corals online already know what they're looking for and how to care for it.

• Like 1