ReefCleaners.org

where do you buy the acrylic sheeting to make an AIO sump?

Friendly

1 hour ago, stellablue said:

The quality is top notch. And since I'm using mine for a 12 long which is pretty narrow, I'm happy with the space. @Oceanbox Designs Does a good job with the layout 

I'll second that. You can see and feel the attention to detail. Oceanbox is great and I'm considering writing a full review of my experience once I've familiarized myself with my sump.

I've seen pictures of Cromags lids and they looked amazing as well. I'm sure the rest of his work is similar.

The home Depot in my town tends to barely carry any selection of acrylic. Provided you buy the entire original piece, they do perform rough cuts and have a small army of employees. 

ReefSafeSolutions

I know I'm late to the party here, but if you're still looking for acrylic, ePlastics has a good selection.  You'd have to buy in pretty good sized sheets (2'x4') but if you're building a sump it's probably better that way.

http://www.eplastics.com/clear_plexiglass_sheet

They're local to me so I pick up my stuff at will call, I'm not sure how steep the shipping charges are.