inTank Media Baskets

B's Gorgonian Playground (We have BABIES !!! pg7)

jbb

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:41 AM, TatorTaco said:

Anything new going on with this tank? 

well, its not dead,  Might be a record for me. 

Banners had to go , they were eating EVERYTHING except fish food . Picked up a pair of clowns, and will be adding a bubble tip or 2 this weekend. Other than that not much has changed, I have been out of town for work more than I have been home the past few months. 

maybe some pics this weekend after the nems are in.  

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Give it time...............you will ditch the finger............I love them in white but the blah color you have sucks............I had the same thing and ditched it........

Need a FTS.............

• Like 1
8 hours ago, spectra said:

Give it time...............you will ditch the finger............I love them in white but the blah color you have sucks............I had the same thing and ditched it........

Need a FTS.............

Made the decision to not trim or get rid of anything, just going to let it do it's thing. 

FTS would be very disappointing at the moment , I have ignored the tank for a long time and it is very dirty / unkept. Some corals have fallen over , or fell behind rocks, red slime on back wall, powerheads need a massive cleaning , etc. The plan is to spend the next week getting it cleaned up, and then place a new coral order after new year's . 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, kimberbee said:

I shared my "ignored for 4 months" tank pics, you should share yours!!

your "ignored for 4 months" and my "ignored for 4 months" have completely different outcomes. Your tank still looks awesome while mines looks like 💩 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Started the clean up / rehab of the 65 . Need to add some color to this thing . 

Want to rescape at some point , but I've stirred too much up over the past couple of days so that will have to be later.

20190116_171514.thumb.jpg.00b19795c69da9faccaf21786478cd31.jpg

• Like 5
  • 2 months later...

Need to rearrange things a bit as it is a cluttered mess but here is how it sits today. 

Added 2 bubble tips but the big green one went behind the center gorg , smaller orange tip is on the right but hard to see in this pic. 

20190316_185605.thumb.jpg.3a0c55183053d0191c4d4708d0f167cf.jpg

20190309_145647.thumb.jpg.95c58f17234cbc546148d65f4e0d896b.jpg

20190302_162641.thumb.jpg.61e01e9b78998876b8f165ac53f5e91c.jpg

• Like 7
  • Wow 1

Thinking about adding magnetic rocks on back glass/overflow and adding some easier to keep SPS. Keep those up high and let the softies run wild down low . 

• Like 3

Wow, looks gorgeous!! I love all your gorgonians, and your new BTAs. Plus the lighting and composition in your photos is really nice!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Thinking about adding magnetic rocks on back glass/overflow and adding some easier to keep SPS. Keep those up high and let the softies run wild down low . 

I think that would look nice...... would give it more depth too. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Wow, looks gorgeous!! I love all your gorgonians, and your new BTAs. Plus the lighting and composition in your photos is really nice!

Thank you, it has been a very stressful tank and has been a fight but it is finally coming along. I've had massive gha, Dino's, poly flatworm, etc. I have been so close to giving up on it, but for some reason I didn't and here we are. 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I think that would look nice...... would give it more depth too. 

Yeah I think so too , and that is exactly what I am after. I run lower light for sure so I will have to see what I can do.  I have multiple lighting setups I can switch to but that would be last resort type stuff. 

• Like 3

Did I know you had a big boy tank? I feel like I didn't know that but it's hard to keep track

Looks like you've had done ups and downs but it looks great in your recent pictures.  Keep it up

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Justind823 said:

Did I know you had a big boy tank? I feel like I didn't know that but it's hard to keep track

Looks like you've had done ups and downs but it looks great in your recent pictures.  Keep it up

thanks man, means a lot. 

You probably didn't know, I'm terrible with keeping threads updated, and with the problems that were going on there wasnt much to share . 

• Like 2
A Little Blue

Glad to see you bounce back. Yeah, those little problems certainly aren’t fun to deal with. Not sure how would I deal with major appocaliptical event but I can imagine. Good job buddy. Keep it classy 👊🏻

• Like 1

Heyyy u still live close by? I am moving and have a XL 9 year old devils hand leather and an XL gorgonian you can have...just come get em’...text me or shoot me an PM

Tank looks great 😊

• Like 1