jbb_00

B's Gorgonian Playground

vlangel   

It looks much improved to me, maybe its on the mend?  I hope so.  The rest of the tank looks wonderful.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2017 at 7:40 PM, jbb_00 said:

Thanks ! 

Tank is drilled peninsula style with a low profile box . (3) One inch drains down to sump, Single one inch return on opposite end of overflow.  The strainer you see is actually a drain for when i do water changes.  I open a ball valve and just let it drain.  ☺

:slap:

Nice tank! Love the openness! Is that your return line running along the top of the tank to the other side? I might steal that idea, for my next build. The space where my tank is does not give me access to the back, where my plumbing is now, so if anything leaks (knock on wood) I pretty much have to drain the entire tank to fix...

• Thanks 1

jbb_00   
3 hours ago, Orangutran said:

Nice tank! Love the openness! Is that your return line running along the top of the tank to the other side? I might steal that idea, for my next build. The space where my tank is does not give me access to the back, where my plumbing is now, so if anything leaks (knock on wood) I pretty much have to drain the entire tank to fix...

Yes, the return runs across the full length of the tank . 

20171004_142937.thumb.jpg.a222d6062b5530cd273d161f37c7c638.jpg

• Thanks 1

SavaS   

Love the idea of a gorgonian dominant tank! I want to get a few more, I only have a purple one, would love to have a orange one as well. Maybe someday. Awesome tank, great idea for water changes, I did something similar to my new Pico. 

• Like 1