schgr.cube

schgr.cube Innovative Marine 25 Lagoon (New coral added 10/22/2017)

19 hours ago, fishfreak0114 said:

I love that Yuma!

Me too! I almost didn't go to the meet, but this Yuma was the main reason I decided to buck up and make it down there lol.

Not the greatest photos, but here are some of my new pickups, and photos of some of my other things.

Purple people eaters:

37842580762_c7756f2341_b.jpg

Punk rockers:

37825207256_82a9cf5420_b.jpg

Another shot of the new golden rainbow yuma:

37842580502_55148c570a_b.jpg

Utter chaos:

37825206136_802e2630cf_b.jpg

Not new, but I don't think I posted a photo of the blue hornets:

37825206826_b4d6cec22a_b.jpg

Updated shot of the Walt Disney acro looking happy:

37842580352_b6cd2abe11_b.jpg

Wobbegongs:

37842580222_aca7f90e5b_b.jpg

Updated shot of the plate coral, getting much bigger already:

37825206466_a56008debd_b.jpg

Porcelain crab hanging out under the armor of gods:

37842579822_36f1dfff78_b.jpg

Not pictured is the pink krakatoa I picked up on Saturday, it isn't really opening yet. I may be putting some of this in my contest pico!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

Give the WD more light! :D

lol it is basically getting the most light available in the whole tank! Does it look off to you? :wacko:

Nice additions! Bummed I couldn't make it to the WAMAS meeting on Saturday, but there is always next quarter. 

1 hour ago, TheBig053 said:

Nice additions! Bummed I couldn't make it to the WAMAS meeting on Saturday, but there is always next quarter. 

Yeah it was a pretty cool presentation, I actually learned a lot and I have bred clownfish before!

I had people bringing frags for me ahead of time, so I didn't even look to see what else was for sale. I didn't want to tempt myself. :blush:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, schgr.cube said:

Yeah it was a pretty cool presentation, I actually learned a lot and I have bred clownfish before!

I had people bringing frags for me ahead of time, so I didn't even look to see what else was for sale. I didn't want to tempt myself. :blush:

Yeah, I told myself I would wait to see what I got for free at the July meeting before I bought anything from the vendors that set up there. Well that plan went out the window with in about two seconds of looking in one of the frag tanks! Hah. No self control. 

2 hours ago, TheBig053 said:

Yeah, I told myself I would wait to see what I got for free at the July meeting before I bought anything from the vendors that set up there. Well that plan went out the window with in about two seconds of looking in one of the frag tanks! Hah. No self control. 

Hahah that is why I only bring so much cash with me. My wife and I have worked out a "hobby" allowance, so I can only spend so much per week without her booting me out. fingerscrossed