Pod Your Reef

IM Fusion 20 FS

Normang

For sale is my beautiful Innovative Marine Fusion 20 tank due to an upcoming move. All the hardware is top quality. I am hoping to sell the livestock and then the hardware. I may be willing to sell everything all together if the price is right. Also, some of these corals will be hard to remove so I may cut a deal on the corals if you buy all the corals on a single rock. PM me for details on what corals are bunched together on the same rock. The photos will give you an idea tho. None of the photos have been altered or edited. Items are for Pick up only in Boise, ID.

Fish and Inverts
Clowns Flurry and Perc Pair 60
Altlantic Pygmy Angelfish 25
RBTA 30 
Cleaner Shrimp 15
Pistol Shrimp 10
Hermits and Nassarius snails 1+

Corals
Torch 1 head with long tentacles 15
Metallic Hammer 4 heads: 25
Frogspawn 9 heads:40
Buy Hammer and Frogspawn together for 55
Blastos 30+ heads: 40
Yellow Scroll Monti 15
SPS with green polyps 20
Mushrooms 10 heads (will be hard to remove) 15
GSP 5+
Zoas large colony 80+ heads: 40
Small rock with Pulsing Xenia and Sponge 5
Orange Ric 10

Hardware
IM Fusion 20 with homemade stand 150
AI Prime with Mount 150
MP10: 100
IM Desktop Ghost Skimmer 70
Tunze Nano ATO 50
InTank Media Baskets 50
Intank Fuge Basket 20
NeoTherm 75W heater 20

PM for more info. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2727.JPG

• Like 1

I may. It just depends on what I'm left with. Also,I've never shipped products via mail before so I'd have to figure out the best way to do so.  

wesley42079
Just now, c_man7 said:

Interested on the ai prime

You are too late, BUD. I've already called dibbs on that AI Prime.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry guys, I sold the fish today but I still haven't sold my corals, rock, and sand. Once I do I'm going to try and sell local, if that doesn't pan out ill come here.  I know who contacted me first so don't worry about the order. 

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD my corals, rock, and sand the other day. The tank has been officially torn down, cleaned, and ready for sale. I have posted everything locally first, if there is anyone that lives close to Boise and wants everything and is willing to pick up here I am willing to cut a deal. If not, I will start shipping out to those who first sought after the products. 

Eric

I am getting ready to upgrade to a IM20. Unfortunately I live WAY too far from you to buy the tank. But, I am very interested in a good amount of your hardware when you get to it. Just keep me on your list and let me know if any of this is available.

MP10
IM Desktop Ghost Skimmer
Tunze Nano ATO
InTank Media Baskets
NeoTherm 75W heater 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions