TILTON

Arizona Reef Clubs/Phoenix Reefers

Is there a sub forum for Reef clubs/local area pages that I am not finding?  

Just moved to Arizona and started a new tank.  I would like to interact with fellow reefers in the Phoenix area.  General discussion, which stores to stay away from.  😂

facebook groups

• Like 1

I see this forum is for club announcements and what not, but it's not broken down into states or regions or anything.  Wondering if that exists or no.

1 minute ago, calvin said:

facebook groups

Just did a search on there.  Found one I am trying to join.

Damn.  Joined a couple of local Facebook pages and it's 95% buy and sell.  Really hoping to find a club to interact with fellow reef enthusiast, swap frags, etc.  I will keep looking though.

Hey there,

I live in AZ and am part of a group called Arizona FRAG.  Look up their website. They meet monthly.  I am relatively new to the group though but the members seem friendly.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SubMariner0805 said:

Hey there,

I live in AZ and am part of a group called Arizona FRAG.  Look up their website. They meet monthly.  I am relatively new to the group though but the members seem friendly.  

I literally just followed their Facebook page.  The page itself though is only posted on once a month it looks like and I didn't see personal posts on there.  Is there a club page or website?  

54 minutes ago, SubMariner0805 said:

I believe they use a forum called reef2reef as their primary means of communicating with each other.  

Also they do have a website for the group In addition to the Facebook page.  http://www.arizonafrag.com/

Thanks!  I appreciate it.

I have only met a couple of local Phoenix Reefers.  Anybody else on here that lives around Phoenix?

@TILTON I was actually looking at possible groups there yesterday on FB, I might be moving to somewhere near Downtown by june next year. I saw one large group, Phoenix Reefer's Community, but am not in the group to see what its like, have you checked them out? but besides that, I only know a couple people with FW tanks there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sapling said:

@TILTON I was actually looking at possible groups there yesterday on FB, I might be moving to somewhere near Downtown by june next year. I saw one large group, Phoenix Reefer's Community, but am not in the group to see what its like, have you checked them out? but besides that, I only know a couple people with FW tanks there.

I have joined that page.  Not much action.  There is a Arizona reef and frag group too.  Unfortunately I work weekend shift right now and haven't been able to go to a meeting or frag auction yet.  I check out reefcentrals location page here and there.  There are some posts but not much action.  Seems like Kansas City had a lot more club feeling to it than here so far.