Coral Vue Hydros

Sharbuckles 40 - Mushroom Trippin

Sharbuckle

Great video.  I'd love you to come over and do one for me, my camera and skills leave a lot to be desired.  Maybe one day when Mel is dog walking in my end of town?

2 hours ago, Rybren said:

Great video.  I'd love you to come over and do one for me, my camera and skills leave a lot to be desired.  Maybe one day when Mel is dog walking in my end of town?

Absolutely Jerry! Sounds fun

41 minutes ago, vlangel said:

I loved the video.  Longnosed hawkfish are one of my favorite fish.

longnose hawks are definitely my favourite fish for filming. So stil lol

• Like 1

just spent the most glorious 45 mins reading every page and post of your thread! Made me miss having a larger tank... Great work and keep up with the frequent updates!! 

15 minutes ago, NanoAaron said:

just spent the most glorious 45 mins reading every page and post of your thread! Made me miss having a larger tank... Great work and keep up with the frequent updates!! 

Wow. Thank you for saying that :) glad you enjoyed it 

Officially 10 months old. 

Two months from the one year mark, very excited.

Small rearrangement of some gorgonians today. Pics tomorrow. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Jellyingabout said:

Gorgeous FTS! can i ask, whats the browning on your front few T5's, its almost looks like they're not T5's but rubber pipes

I think youre just seeing an empty t5 slot. Orange filter making it look brown i guess. 

Jellyingabout
14 minutes ago, Sharbuckle said:

I think youre just seeing an empty t5 slot. Orange filter making it look brown i guess. 

Ah fair do's. I thought i might be looking at some funky lighting hood filteration thingy.

Elizabeth94

So beautiful! Cool that you guys were able to snap a photo with all those fish in it. Nice and clear too. Well done! 

Now I need to go start at pg 1. XD

• Like 1
On 2018-04-18 at 7:00 PM, Elizabeth94 said:

So beautiful! Cool that you guys were able to snap a photo with all those fish in it. Nice and clear too. Well done! 

Now I need to go start at pg 1. XD

Thank you! :)

Sad news today however, my antenatta lionfish died. Found it lying on its side barely alive. It wasnt eating well the last few weeks, I suspected this may happen soon. 

Now I have the thought of moving big mamma to the low boy sump and perhaps putting seahorses or pipefish in the refugium... ideas anyway

• Sad 3
Elizabeth94

Pipefish are really cool. I love  seahorses too but they are a lot of work and id be constantly worried about them if I had any. lol

On 4/22/2018 at 10:36 PM, Sharbuckle said:

Thank you! :)

Sad news today however, my antenatta lionfish died. Found it lying on its side barely alive. It wasnt eating well the last few weeks, I suspected this may happen soon.

Sorry to hear this Shawn. Bummer.

6 hours ago, Rybren said:

Sorry to hear this Shawn. Bummer.

Yea... poor thing. Dont think ill be buying fish that require live food again.