ReefCleaners.org

Sharbuckles 40 - Mushroom Trippin

Sharbuckle

1 hour ago, markalot said:

Tanks is looking fantastic.  Nice to see some shrooms getting attention.  

Thanks Markalot! You’ll be seeing alot more shrooms from me lol ive grown quite obsessed. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

That frostbite Rhodactis is gorgeous. Tank looks fantastic. Congratulations. I have always loved 40B's miss my old one. Yours is an inspiration. 

Isnt it awesome? Im glad my tank can inspire you. You should go out and buy a 40b right now! 

• Like 1
On 6/16/2018 at 2:28 PM, teenyreef said:

That frostbite rhodi :wub:

I know right? Cant wait for it to start splitting. 

Finding some cool things in my refugium now that I’ve trimmed back the algae a bit.

like this cool sponge.

FBB43F56-0FD8-4096-BE09-03E649D8786F.jpeg

Does anybody have any experience on growing coral strictly with reefbrite lumi lite strips? I current use one for pop but im thinking about adding two more and taking down the t5’s. Nothing in my tank is really demanding when it comes to light. 

Regular green discosoma starting to spread. Looking for some blue ones to spread with them. At this point I cant add much else other than stuff to spread across the rocks. So mushrooms it is. 

Also this green finger leather I got is doubling in size and the polyps are everywhere on it! Have had it almost three years so its nice to see it finally doing something.

633F889C-BB97-435C-86CE-B19BBCE7B23D.jpeg

21AD4758-1C3E-4F8A-9901-8B13F09E2DF1.jpeg

• Like 2
Christopher Marks
On 6/19/2018 at 5:47 PM, Sharbuckle said:

73052229-E150-4E4F-98DA-CDFECAE8CFA5.jpeg

Wow Sharbuckle!!! 😵

I'm continually blown away by your nano reef, and I love this growing Rhodactis collection habit! Congratulations on passing the first year as well, watching this system grow out and fill in is a real pleasure. Thanks for sharing with us!

• Wow 1
1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

Wow Sharbuckle!!! 😵

I'm continually blown away by your nano reef, and I love this growing Rhodactis collection habit! Congratulations on passing the first year as well, watching this system grow out and fill in is a real pleasure. Thanks for sharing with us!

😍 I’m happy to have nano reef to share it with! Thanks 🙂 

• Like 1

Man this tank is looking really great! I'm waiting for my fiji leather to get fluffy like yours but it's not quite there yet.

Those shrooms look amazing btw

2 hours ago, Justind823 said:

Man this tank is looking really great! I'm waiting for my fiji leather to get fluffy like yours but it's not quite there yet.

Those shrooms look amazing btw

Well my leather is in the highest flow and light area of my tank if that helps. 

Yea now that you mention it the flow I had on my last one was much stronger. Remembering back I found you could never really have too much light and flow on the thing. I just redirected my pump, thanks for the reminder!

Sharbuckle

Heatwave has the tank hovering high from 82-84. Fans are slightly helping. 

Wave should end by late tomorrow night, everything is looking okay so far. 

• Like 1
Sharbuckle

Opportunity to shut down this tank and my lagoon and amalgamate into a custom statphire 78g cube.... decisions... decisions. 

Sharbuckle

Feeling uninspired lately. Not sure why. I lost a ton of fish to disease in my lagoon tank. How to get the spark back, that is the question.

D7E82EA0-6034-4604-99FB-0E9BD1F4B07F.jpeg