Cultivated Reef

Sharbuckles 40 - Mushroom Trippin

Sharbuckle

Frag swap this Sunday. Fragged a whole bunch of stuff. After tons of fragging this past few months ive realized my colonies are getting a little thin. Time to cool it on fragging. 

In an effort to keep my thread updated im going to try and post a minimum of every three days. 

Starting today!

Since ive added the reefbrite the colours certainly pop more. Its much harder to take a decent picture however.

DBAD55FE-6BCB-4488-887A-703BAAF6E1D5.jpeg

• Like 3

My refugium is really working out great. The Caulerpa Prolifera is kind of just a floating ball now but others are well rooted and happy. Big mama the clown and my antenatta lionfish get along quite well. 

BCB3ED22-3CD4-4FB4-ABB4-38E81642AD06.jpeg

• Like 3
8 hours ago, teenyreef said:

I love the refugium! 

Thanks dude. Me too. It really adds another dimension to the tank. A really easy way to add some more water volume and it looks wicked :) 

• Like 1
MedievalITGuy
On 2/7/2018 at 10:30 PM, Sharbuckle said:

Okay this is easily the coolest zoanthid ive ever owned. 

That's really cool. I kind of wish I had one to go with the Magician Palys I just picked up. Maybe we can arrange a trade when they start growing out :P

zIQ8OwoIqQuKAwfYRbiUjgiDowVSQM3uQ62A7tpX

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MedievalITGuy said:

That's really cool. I kind of wish I had one to go with the Magician Palys I just picked up. Maybe we can arrange a trade when they start growing out :P

zIQ8OwoIqQuKAwfYRbiUjgiDowVSQM3uQ62A7tpX

Wow thats a nice looking magician! Im always down to trade. 

Wellllll. I went to LFS to “look around” and i bought a small yellow tang.... now i have to get my other tank set up so it has somewhere to grow up. 

So ive forced myself to get off my lazy ass and set up my bigger system. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Christopher Marks

Tangs are so cool, congrats! The bigger system will be in addition to this 40 gallon? This one is coming along so nice, I don't want to see it get upgraded into a larger system! :lol: 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Tangs are so cool, congrats! The bigger system will be in addition to this 40 gallon? This one is coming along so nice, I don't want to see it get upgraded into a larger system! :lol: 

This tank is with me for the long haul! The other system will be seperate. 

• Like 1