Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Innovative Marine 25 Lagoon

Thrassian Atoll

Nice pics!  The red dragon may not like being so close to the light?  I have mine lower in the tank. It also was finicky in the beginning. I lost 2 big frags, with only a littlest one survived (bought a rock with 3 on it). It’s now the biggest acro in my tank. 

• Like 1
Thrassian Atoll
3 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

Nice pics!  The red dragon may not like being so close to the light?  I have mine lower in the tank. It also was finicky in the beginning. I lost 2 big frags, with only a littlest one survived (bought a rock with 3 on it). It’s now the biggest acro in my tank. 

Thanks!  

I may move it down.  I saw that a lot of people had them all over their tanks with good success.  It's a little reassuring that somebody else's was being finicky too though.  I hope it pulls through.  It's a pretty large frag.  I trimmed off the pieces I could that rtned. 

Thrassian Atoll

This red dragon is still giving me fits.  Had a lot of rtn on the base when I woke up today.  Cut off everything that was dead and moved it beside my rock arch out of heavy flow.  I hope that helps and it stops the rtn.  It just sucks that this is the first coral giving me a bunch of trouble.  I am sure it won't be the last though.

• Sad 3
Thrassian Atoll

Red Dragon Acro didn't make it.  ?  I woke up this morning to it being completely rtn.  I just wish I knew what the issue was so I don't repeat it.  Then again, maybe there was nothing wrong on my end.  

IMG_1530.thumb.JPG.c6604c6d42afa892cb242675adf2d9e2.JPG

IMG_1531.thumb.JPG.0246e75790708865c98578933294774f.JPG

• Sad 4
Thrassian Atoll
17 minutes ago, Orangutran said:

Red dragons go downhill fast. Same thing happened to mine a while back. 

Your frags are all pretty big! Really like the "circus show" one, good size too! Nice FTS!

Yeah, that red dragon was pretty big.  I wonder if it would have helped if he put it on a plug and let it heal?  This was a fresh cut frag not on a plug.

The circus show is a very big frag.  Like a mini colony.  Very happy with the purchase.  I wish I knew the common name for it around the hobby.  Pacific east is the only place I could find the name Circus Show.

• Like 1
Thrassian Atoll
1 hour ago, rsucre said:

Nice build.  No lid?  Any issues with jumping fish?  That midas blenny can jump out.

There's a Clearview Lid.  More photos on the previous page. 

IMG_1426.JPG

• Wow 1
Thrassian Atoll
2 hours ago, sugar said:

Sorry about the acro! 

Still absolutely loving this build.  Such a sweet setup.  I'm a fan :D Keep it comin'!

Thanks!  I just got 7 new acropora that I need to take photos of.

• Like 2
Thrassian Atoll

Took a few quick iPhone photos of some recent additions.  I won a bunch of auctions on Vivids Facebook page recently.  

BadFish

IMG_1581.thumb.JPG.f9d6542d3c5450f7a9b7c675c8d41dd6.JPG

Jungle Juice

IMG_1595.thumb.JPG.2030b516685f85f1d470ee80f0d99475.JPG

Ring of Fire

IMG_1582.thumb.JPG.76418aadb60899872d713969ce0f7e8e.JPG

Freebie not named

IMG_1584.thumb.JPG.dc26e729f94b087e17c84d39d4ffdd05.JPG

Wolverine, Code Blue Tenius, Northern Lights Granulosa were hard to get photos of.    I will take some better photos with my Canon soon and get some new full tank shots and see if I can get photos of the other new frags.  So 7 frags from VividAquariums.  

I also got a an Ora Plum Crazy from Ora.  They had delivery issues and it took 48hours to get to me!  It's in pretty rough shape.  Not sure if I should call them or wait and see what it does.

IMG_1615.thumb.JPG.f49c58c37f0d84a21598e57a1dedf31e.JPG

Random photo from above the tank.  

IMG_1599.thumb.JPG.bebf5ddc9dfcc19933cc820ae6c6f848.JPG

• Like 4
Thrassian Atoll

Here's a couple of more crappy phone pictures haha.  Not sure if it's noticeable but I had my blue and green staghorn brown out on me.  It was always on the brown side but it went all brown.  Not sure why.  Colors on the rest look good.  

IMG_1607.thumb.JPG.97a5079d642cbcdf219aae1f9b942b35.JPG

Strawberry Fields finally getting some green in her.  It had zero green when I got it about 1-2 months ago.

IMG_1602.thumb.JPG.e2130cac9e962d273b949a68d11d40e4.JPG

• Like 4
Thrassian Atoll
12 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

Holy smokea,those are some good looking pieces !! 

Thanks!  Look just like the photos he used to sell them.  Definitely A+ seller.

Thrassian Atoll
10 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

When this fully grows in it's going to be insane... Also at that point you will be essentially straight lining calcium. Either way, I can't wait. 

?. Yeah, it's going to be a ton of 2 part.  I am already at 17 ml of each a day right now.  Tanks is almost full for frags.  I have 4 more frags coming from Triton Corals next week.  After that I will be full and in grow out mode.  If I want anything different after that it will strictly be really high end stuff that will have to replace some of the the more basic corals in the tank.  

17ml already?! I kinda want to take prop bets to what it will be in 6 months (line opening at 35 ml). In the interim, if you get a good lead on high end frags you can always send your "B-Team" to NOLA! 

• Haha 3
Thrassian Atoll
1 minute ago, Cannedfish said:

17ml already?! I kinda want to take prop bets to what it will be in 6 months (line opening at 35 ml). In the interim, if you get a good lead on high end frags you can always send your "B-Team" to NOLA! 

Haha, it's going to be a lot of of 2 part.  That is for sure.  I'll let you know about the b team.  ?  I am going to make sure all of these are going great for a while, if I can hold off, before I get into the crazy stuff.  Everything on the SPS auction page is so tempting though.  Some crazy stuff on there.

Thrassian Atoll
Just now, Reefkid88 said:

Is that a Palmers Blue Mille at the top right corner ?! 

Looks like my colors got a little over saturated on my phone.  Top right is a cali blue tort and a Triton corals enter the dragon acro.   If that's the one your talking about.

Couple unedited pics.  IMG_1646.thumb.JPG.442054dce45274767de712c039e96a8b.JPGIMG_1648.thumb.JPG.7719ef65ec85e529a22ebcc8392cd208.JPG

• Like 2