tunagirll

TG's 40L nano adventure: Attack of the Possum Wrasse

Lula_Mae   
On 10/2/2017 at 9:00 AM, tunagirll said:

Sure is :)

I picked up a toadstool leather today and glued it up top - apart from another couple of frags of zoas and maybe a couple button scolys, pretty much done with the tank 😘

Edit: My LFS knows about missing out on the shrimp/goby pair and pointed out a Pygmy possum wrasse I might like, to cheer me up ❤️ But I think I would prefer a yellow watchman goby, as my OH loves how grumpy they look

Possum wrasses are so pretty! :wub:

On 08/10/2017 at 3:08 AM, Lula_Mae said:

Possum wrasses are so pretty! :wub:

Especially now it's in my tank! 😬

We lost Ezio to carpet surfing 😭😭😭 so the tank is now wrapped with glad wrap with holes poked in it. 

I just came back from the store with another clown and the possum wrasse. 

They are beautiful but I feel bad we lost a fish to something preventable. 😥

dling   

Sorry to hear about ur fish. if you have some sort of big box store like homedepot or lowes you can make your own screen to place over

the top of the tank to stop the fish and anything else from getting out. If you can order from BRS they have screen

just for that purpose.   you get the frame from the big box store. Good luck. Thank looks great.

17 minutes ago, dling said:

Sorry to hear about ur fish. if you have some sort of big box store like homedepot or lowes you can make your own screen to place over

the top of the tank to stop the fish and anything else from getting out. If you can order from BRS they have screen

just for that purpose.   you get the frame from the big box store. Good luck. Thank looks great.

Thanks! Much appreciated. I'm going to get some flyscreen frame and tulle to make one for this tank - in the meantime it's glad wrap all the way!