Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

5.5 gallon spec v. Was all she wrote.

MarieH

9 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Tank looks good. Do you still have 2 salt water tanks plus the freshy?

Hi Deb. No just this salty and 2 freshies. I turned my jbj picotope into a Betta tank.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2019 at 8:04 PM, Christopher Marks said:

Hey @MarieH how's your little Spec V nano doing this month? I'd love to see 🙂 

Been a bit off bubble algae but I'm working on it.  Still staying with just water changes, no new additions.  Steady as she goes   Thank you.

P1120716.JPG

P1120711.JPG

• Like 2

I ordered a toxic green Trumpet coral, a purple people eater paly, and a small dendrophilia frag from Marine Experience in Edmonton. I received a nice pinkish zoa as a gift which kind of eases the shipping cost sting lol.  Dendro hard to come by locally or are large not pico friendly and super expensive.  The dendro has 4 heads, quite small but 2 were open this morning and accepted some reef roids.   I think its now to be left alone to fill in and grow,  Pics, as soon as things settle. in.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, fishfreak0114 said:

Looking good, I love the devils hand leather!!  I miss mine. What sort of macro is the red clump?

I don't know I think itsdragons breath. It's kind of rubbery and grows upright like flames.  Anyone?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, fishfreak0114 said:

Looking good, I love the devils hand leather!!  I miss mine. What sort of macro is the red clump?

Red bush. glacilaria hayi , macro.  ok..   I will grow it out and move the devils hand I am thinking...I like it too.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Changed out all my ro/ di filters today.  Starting a new chemipure blue.   Neglected for awhile. Also flatworms  have shown up. Green fuzz on my trochus snail shells.  Oop. Pulling out flatworms as I see them on the glass.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 7/21/2019 at 4:08 PM, Christopher Marks said:

Happens often the best of us! Summer tank syndrome 😉

How was the red macro algae been doing?

Long time away, the tank is closed now, the macro grew fast with trimmings every couple weeks.  I took the tank down and sold off the stock, so it never was fully complete. But I am back winth a new evo 5 lol.  Happy reefing! Once again, cheers!