Top Shelf Aquatics

lonewonderer

lonewonderer

Hello everyone. I would like to ask for your honest opinion. I have a 40 gallon FOWLR tank with a 10 gallon refugium sump and an aquaclear 110 for filtration. I was thinking to add a butterfly, a foxface or some other fishes on it. I have the list of my stocking below. Do you have any recommendation what to add. Looking for a peaceful fishes. any suggestions?

tank has 

40 pounds LR

1 small yellow tang

2 blue damsel

1 tomato clown

1 lemon peel

1 cleaner shrimp

4 snails

10 red hermit crabs

filters

basic protein skimmer

aquaclear 110 HOB

10 gallon DIY sump refugium with chaetomorpha, chemi pure blue, purigen, 2" sand bed and filter sock.

sump.JPG

lonewonderer

That made me crack WV reefer! I mean i have a 120 gallon and 140 gallon freshwater tank. Maybe when i'm ready imma switch one of them to SW. but for now they stay at the 40 gallon fowlr.

RIP Sebastian
22 minutes ago, lonewonderer said:

That made me crack WV reefer! I mean i have a 120 gallon and 140 gallon freshwater tank. Maybe when i'm ready imma switch one of them to SW. but for now they stay at the 40 gallon fowlr.

Seriously, though. Tomini tang is active and stays small. The yellow tang has a huge bioload and get s really big. The tomini will stay somewhat small, have a lower bioload, and will be just as active.

• Like 4