ReefCleaners.org

$10 Frag Mega Sale! This Friday!

SaltCritters

SaltCritters
On 7/11/2017 at 3:09 PM, Lugmos12 said:

too bad my tank hasn't cycled yet lol :haha::wub:

:(

CRAZY deals to be had! Now over 1,000 items!
352e5559-7dbc-4d47-8baa-c2ba13748e21.png

I'm definitely interested, but if the sale is late Friday night, that means you will ship our orders out... when? Will we have to pay for Saturday delivery or will you ship order on Monday? 

SaltCritters
52 minutes ago, jstj0sh said:

I'm definitely interested, but if the sale is late Friday night, that means you will ship our orders out... when? Will we have to pay for Saturday delivery or will you ship order on Monday? 

Monday would be the soonest we would be able to ship. 

15 minutes ago, Jholm007 said:

shipping cost????

$24.99 like always. 

• Like 1
RayWhisperer

Umm trying to order right now. Having a bit of a problem..... 9 products in my cart, all of which are at a unit price of $0.00. Lol. I'm not complaining, that seems like a really good price. 

I guess im saying I've tried to order twice now, and it's screwed up both times. Without going back and re ordering, how can I fix this?

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, RayWhisperer said:

Umm trying to order right now. Having a bit of a problem..... 9 products in my cart, all of which are at a unit price of $0.00. Lol. I'm not complaining, that seems like a really good price. 

I guess im saying I've tried to order twice now, and it's screwed up both times. Without going back and re ordering, how can I fix this?

Same happened to me. I bought them, then realized that it only charged me for shipping. They sent me an email immediately and fixed it; awesome customer service IMO despite problems that were out of their control. Although I had like 7 things in my cart, 3 got deleted out and one that I did delete came back :( idk what happened. The mix up sucks but hey for $10 each they'll all still look great in my tanks I'm sure. Photos were taken with LED's and mine have the ABI Tuna Blue bulb so they should look similar.

i like the turquoise:)

IMG_2733.PNG

RayWhisperer

Well, all that is settled. I didn't get the really good price of $0.00 + $24.99 shipping. Too bad, really. I honestly don't know how they stay in business with those prices. Livestock and overhead must be really low.....

i will give mad props to them, though. Their customer service is lightning fast.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, RayWhisperer said:

Well, all that is settled. I didn't get the really good price of $0.00 + $24.99 shipping. Too bad, really. I honestly don't know how they stay in business with those prices. Livestock and overhead must be really low.....

i will give mad props to them, though. Their customer service is lightning fast.

Did you end up getting anything? And I wonder the same thing...

2 minutes ago, JoeR said:

I ordered 10 pieces of coral and it went through. I got my conformation email and payment accepted email immediately. 

Just now, jstj0sh said:

I ordered 10 pieces of coral and it went through. I got my conformation email and payment accepted email immediately. 

Hoarder!

• Like 1
SaltCritters

Sorry for the troubles. The site crashed for a few so we had to up the server. Caused a few $0.00 orders for some reason. If you still have issues send us a message on the site.  Thanks. 

RayWhisperer
9 minutes ago, JoeR said:

No. Something wasn't working, either on my end, or theirs. After multiple emails, and multiple attempts to pay, I just chalked it up to not being my night. If they have a few of the corals I wanted tomorrow, I'll order them then at normal price. It won't be as many as I had tried to order tonight... but hey, I've only got 7.5 gallons to work with. So, I'll be happy with just a few. 

SaltCritters
16 minutes ago, RayWhisperer said:

No. Something wasn't working, either on my end, or theirs. After multiple emails, and multiple attempts to pay, I just chalked it up to not being my night. If they have a few of the corals I wanted tomorrow, I'll order them then at normal price. It won't be as many as I had tried to order tonight... but hey, I've only got 7.5 gallons to work with. So, I'll be happy with just a few. 

Shoot me a message tomorrow and we will get you figured out. I have you order setup so the items will still be here. 

SaltCritters
11 minutes ago, RayWhisperer said:

I just saw your last email. So, I tried it that way. Seemed to work. Check to see if you've got the $$$.

Yep got it. Thanks I'll get the order updated. 

RayWhisperer

Thank you!

55 minutes ago, RayWhisperer said:

Disregard that post. I have now ordered.

SaltCritters
4 minutes ago, RayWhisperer said:

Thank you!

Disregard that post. I have now ordered.

You're welcome. Thanks for the order and sorry for the confusion. 

Received my shipment today, pretty stoked. About an hour after the 30 minute acclimation period they're looking much better. Should I feed them some chopped mysis in an hour or two? Most have their tentacles extended currently.

Gotta figure out where to put em'...

IMG_2792.JPG

SaltCritters
1 hour ago, JoeR said:

Received my shipment today, pretty stoked. About an hour after the 30 minute acclimation period they're looking much better. Should I feed them some chopped mysis in an hour or two? Most have their tentacles extended currently.

Gotta figure out where to put em'...

IMG_2792.JPG

Glad to see they made it. Feeding wouldn't hurt. 

• Like 1