ReefCleaners.org

1st Marine Reef IM20 Fusion - May 2020 UPDATE

Lugmos12

I like the stock lights. Everything seems to do great under them so far. As far as the Kenya goes just look on YouTube on how to trim it down but usually they just drop branches on their own. Mine has dropped 4 so far and I've only had it maybe 4 months.

• Wow 1

Alright fed the tank some mysis today. sharky the clown was happy and some of the mushrooms. even a zoa took a bite. i used an eyebrow plucker to target feed. I also discovered two starfish in the  tank. 

IMG_7898.thumb.JPG.91fe661797c4c9dd57d90727848d29cd.JPGIMG_7899.thumb.JPG.89afab32d84d7c30db571c8ce60b6dd0.JPG

IMG_7906.thumb.JPG.eeb9be338acc3ccb238063f8d82a8ee4.JPG

IMG_7895.thumb.JPG.e641dc0f36f38d98a35f32ac23cc67f5.JPG

• Like 5

I really dislike the way my rocks are organized; it bothers me when I look at it. I think I'll do a partial water change tomorrow and re-organized my rocks. Maybe I have too many idk.

21 minutes ago, Lugmos12 said:

I really dislike the way my rocks are organized; it bothers me when I look at it. I think I'll do a partial water change tomorrow and re-organized my rocks. Maybe I have too many idk.

Sometimes that can happen if you buy corals attached to rocks. I had bought some rocks with mushrooms on them but the mushrooms decided to move to new spots so that left the rocks empty and I just took them out.

1 hour ago, TinyOcean said:

Sometimes that can happen if you buy corals attached to rocks. I had bought some rocks with mushrooms on them but the mushrooms decided to move to new spots so that left the rocks empty and I just took them out.

I think I have too much rock. Do you think the beneficial bacteria will be affected if i take one piece out?

5 hours ago, TinyOcean said:

Awesome! They are probably Asterina stars which are usually harmless. I have two as well. 

IMG_7904.JPG

• Like 5

That latest aquascape looks awesome. i've been meaning to redo my tank, and i think i'll start a journal here as well. i love seeing others fluval 13's. I feel like not many other people have them so anytime i get to see one i get excited.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, dvs1986 said:

That latest aquascape looks awesome. i've been meaning to redo my tank, and i think i'll start a journal here as well. i love seeing others fluval 13's. I feel like not many other people have them so anytime i get to see one i get excited.

Please do it! 

53 minutes ago, thespinningsadhu said:

You set up your meth lab!! We'll have to trade recipes. 

edaee4291de3d2a1fe7fa335e08314ed--zombies-pain.jpg

look at this sh*t! result of a blade while removing the torch from the plug ugh i also damaged it a bit 

IMG_7980.JPG

IMG_7981.JPG

• Wow 3