SaltCritters.com

LED for 7 gallon

Melfy77

Hi! 

After years without soins saltwater heure I am again ! It's addictive isn't it? so I was gonna set up a 4 gallon pico reef with an 18 watt Seapora LED fixture. Budget is tight and I didn't have 300$ to spend on lighting. I'm doing softies/lps. I picked up the tank and set everything up, only to realise this morning that they gave me the wrong tank, so 7 instead of 4  (12×12 and not 10×10). While i have no issue having a bigger tank ( more room for corals?), I am worried that my lighting won't be enough. I really like the fixture but want to make sure that livestock will do ok in there. 

Thanks?

If anyone knows of a budget friendly led fixture that I can hang on the tank I can always return the Seapora (a little too white for my taste actually). I'm in Canada though so many good and affordable fixtures I can not get?

Aquamaxx nemolight nano

Par38 bulb by rapid led or coral compulsion(there are other recommended ones on amazon, i just can't remember the brand)

18 watts should be enough, imo. The Skkye lights that IM sells for the Fusion Nano tanks are same wattage, and I've seen some amazing tanks with those. But, I couldn't find anything about the color of that light you got, just 'daylight and lunar'.