Innovative Marine Aquariums

salt water conversion site frustrated

pretendo

Ive ordered something about a month ago and yet to receive it. I understand its coming form Australia but damn man I dont know what to do. They do not answer emails. sorry to vent and if this is the wrong place. I noticed they used to be a sponsor here. Does any one know the Neill guy? I really need this part....

https://saltwater-conversion.com

It can take awhile from that area plus all the customs etc. It could be held up in customs and theres no guarantee on how long it will take. 

Did you get a tracking number? 

• Like 1

Have you had any contact with the seller? Tried an email? Did you pay with paypal or just a card. Either way, let the seller know (somehow, collect call?) that youregona cancel the payment. PayPal is easy and if you used a card it's just a phone call away. Some of these suppliers are just DIYers selling online. It can take a while sometimes. Just try to get some communication going first.  I dunno. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Clown79 said:

It can take awhile from that area plus all the customs etc. It could be held up in customs and theres no guarantee on how long it will take. 

Did you get a tracking number? 

No they do not provide one, that is true and iam hoping

1 hour ago, 1891Bro said:

Have you had any contact with the seller? Tried an email? Did you pay with paypal or just a card. Either way, let the seller know (somehow, collect call?) that youregona cancel the payment. PayPal is easy and if you used a card it's just a phone call away. Some of these suppliers are just DIYers selling online. It can take a while sometimes. Just try to get some communication going first.  I dunno. 

Yeah ive tried to contact them, their auto response reply's but no human, ever. Thank you for the reply. They're the only one with the part that I need, Unless I go through a Japanese site.

MainelyReefer

I wanted a mame skimmer and ended up getting one way faster by waiting a month for it to be shipped from Japan from a seller on amazon, I think the saltwater conversion guy had some illness earlier this year and was out of commission temporarily if I recall correctly and that was the last straw that caused me to order straight from Japan.  I still have never received an email letting me know about the skimmer being in stock or anything from saltwater conversion. Lazy Australians 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, pretendo said:

Ive ordered something about a month ago and yet to receive it. I understand its coming form Australia but damn man I dont know what to do. They do not answer emails. sorry to vent and if this is the wrong place. I noticed they used to be a sponsor here. Does any one know the Neill guy? I really need this part....

https://saltwater-conversion.com

Never responded to any emails I sent with questions about shipping times for replacement parts.  I bought my MAME stuff from someone in the market place forum on this site.

8 hours ago, GraniteReefer said:

I wanted a mame skimmer and ended up getting one way faster by waiting a month for it to be shipped from Japan from a seller on amazon, I think the saltwater conversion guy had some illness earlier this year and was out of commission temporarily if I recall correctly and that was the last straw that caused me to order straight from Japan.  I still have never received an email letting me know about the skimmer being in stock or anything from saltwater conversion. Lazy Australians 

I noticed that but his blog posts seem to be talking about being back in stock now.