SaltCritters.com

WTB or Trade for 24" 4 Bulb T5

hooligan_78

hooligan_78

Looking to buy or trade for a 24" 4 bulb t5 fixture.  I can trade an AI Prime (white) and some frags, or pay a little cash.  Let me specify I'd prefer this to be in the NYC area, will consider trades outside of the area, but not too far.

I have this:

Aquaticlife t5ho. It is two fixtures hooked together, 2 bulbs each. Has legs and hanging wires. It is 29 1/2" wide and 9 1/2 deep (both fixtures hooked together). Not sure of the actual bulb length off the top of my head.... maybe 22". 

IMG_1752.thumb.JPG.85222aa97cb840d5ce989fb3bac044da.JPGIMG_1755.thumb.JPG.55b40ccc24e8d8eff9e80edbbd97ee26.JPG

I have more pics. 

5 minutes ago, hooligan_78 said:

Maybe, I'm looking for single fixture if possible.

That fixture is designed to be expandable, so they are physically bolted together with hardware that is provided with the fixtures. So in the event you wanted 2 more bulbs, you could add yet another fixture.

Good reflectors in that unit too; I used to have 3 hooked together. I also use a 6 bulb Aquatic Life T5HO at the moment.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, TJ_Burton said:

That fixture is designed to be expandable, so they are physically bolted together with hardware that is provided with the fixtures. So in the event you wanted 2 more bulbs, you could add yet another fixture.

Good reflectors in that unit too; I used to have 3 hooked together. I also use a 6 bulb Aquatic Life T5HO at the moment.

I have a 48" quad with leds over my 75 and I love that thing. 

hooligan_78

It's too long either way you cut it.  It's going over my Fusion 20, I'm not looking for overhang on the sides.  I'm trying to keep a clean aesthetic.

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions