SaltCritters.com

octo/frogspawn pooping or expelling zooxanthellae?

jesseatam

47 minutes ago, I'm Batman said:

$39 at my LFS!! They're outrageous!! I usually look for Euphyllia Paradivisa at around $10 a head!!

Tom the owner of the LFS as dubbed them "Crystal Frogspawn." He has a 15yr old 90 gallon closed system with a massive colony and when they drop off he sells them... for an arm and a leg!!!

Oh wow, I was curious because legendary corals has what's listed as "rare blue tipped frogspawn" for around the same price and I was thinking about pulling the trigger on it. I'll attach a copy of a pic of the frag. 

IMG_3344.JPG

• Wow 1
2 minutes ago, I'm Batman said:

Yeah I don't know why they call that a blue tips, but dwammmnnnnn that thing is cool!!

I'm dying to order it but it's always hard to justify shipping costs, might have to throw an extra frag or two in there if I decide to order it :lol:

23 minutes ago, I'm Batman said:

How much do they want for the frogspawn and for shipping?

Frogspawn is $40 and they want $50 for shipping, figures since they're in Cali and I'm in NY but I don't think I can let myself pay more for the shipping than the coral itself :(

I think the free shipping threshold was like $350 so wayyy out of my price range. I check out tidal gardens quite often actually and I'm subbed to their youtube channel too :happy:

On 8/20/2017 at 8:19 PM, jesseatam said:

I think the free shipping threshold was like $350 so wayyy out of my price range. I check out tidal gardens quite often actually and I'm subbed to their youtube channel too :happy:

Gotta love Tidal Gardens! They just did their live show and had some AWESOME corals on there

• Like 1