Coral Vue Hydros

C. prolifera and H. pannosa

Squared

I have a ton of cladophora prolifera (might not be the right name) that I'm giving away for free if you can do local pick up in 90815 Long Beach. Otherwise it's $5 + shipping for as much as I can stuff in a 6" cube box. I also have hypnea pannosa which is $10 for a 2-3" ball (plus shipping). 

35553390282_b2305fca38_k.jpg

PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED

• 3 weeks later...

I want Cladophora!!!!!

Please don't toss it!!

I am literally right in the middle of setting up my Experimental Macroalgae tank and can't PM but my Zip is 29607, will message as soon as I can, gotta go get livestock in water, aaaaahhhh!!!!!!!

• Like 3

I may not be able to get all of the pieces due to cost from shipping weight, but am interested in getting at least a couple if you can figure cost to ship Priority to my zip above.

Thx!!!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Squared said:

All pm's replied, thnx for your interest. No cladophora tossed :)

Hooray, can't wait to get the Cladophora!!!

It'll make the perfect habitat for Microfauna, which I really want to have a ton of in this Experimental Macro tank!!

• Like 3

Fish is sold, still have the live rock.

All my overstocked algae is currently pending, I will know if I have any left on Wednesday.

• 4 weeks later...

bump! i'm keeping the cladophora in a holding tank and I'm about to tear it down and throw it out. Maybe in another week, so lmk if you want some.

26 minutes ago, Squared said:

bump! i'm keeping the cladophora in a holding tank and I'm about to tear it down and throw it out. Maybe in another week, so lmk if you want some.

Well.... I want some. 

Gotta figure out if I can come up with shipping. 

I think I'll know in a couple of days. 

• Recommended Discussions