Cultivated Reef

Dueling 80s

StinkyBunny

40 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Those comments cracked me up!

i made that pepper steak recipe today and that shit was the bomb!! :lol:

I'm going to try it after I grill the steak some out in the Weber.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

I'm going to try it after I grill the steak some out in the Weber.

I used the pre-sliced stuff and it got a little hard on the edges so I’ll definietly use different meat next time. 

On 10/18/2017 at 7:33 PM, WV Reefer said:

i made that pepper steak recipe today and that shit was the bomb!! :lol:

We made it again tonight with venison back straps (tenderloins). HO LEE SHIT!!! It's off the hook. Add extra corn starch to it, it makes a difference with the thicker sauce.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

We made it again tonight with venison back straps (tenderloins). HO LEE SHIT!!! It's off the hook. Add extra corn starch to it, it makes a difference with the thicker sauce.

Yum tenderloins! ......We’ll have fresh deer soon enough. 

Ill try the extra corn starch. :)  

• Like 1
On 10/22/2017 at 4:29 PM, StinkyBunny said:

When I was six, my uncle brought venison for Thanksgiving, and my cousins tried their hardest to convince me that we were eating Bambi. I was pretty sure they were lying and argued with them about it but inside had a niggling of doubt until my parents assured me it was not, in fact, Bambi. 

Incidentally, both cousins are still sort of reprobates. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
22 hours ago, pappadumplingz said:

This your new tank?

Yep, we're gonna have dueling 80s in the sitting room. she likes leathers, zooanthids, mushrooms and mat polyps. I'm going to take a run at more SPS, tired of all these beautiful corals passing through here and not taking advantage of them.

OK, the ATS on M's tank is kicking in and the nitrates are starting to fall. Solomons are on tap for this week, lots of goodies for us, it's time I treated us to goodies.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Yep, we're gonna have dueling 80s in the sitting room. she likes leathers, zooanthids, mushrooms and mat polyps. I'm going to take a run at more SPS, tired of all these beautiful corals passing through here and not taking advantage of them.

OK, the ATS on M's tank is kicking in and the nitrates are starting to fall. Solomons are on tap for this week, lots of goodies for us, it's time I treated us to goodies.

Yay for goodies! :happydance:

• Like 1

3! Wow! I'd like a Reef Ready 45 to drop into my lap....

Are you going to get yours set up right away? You should be able to fit a bunch of SPS in that tank!

11 hours ago, SeaFurn said:

3! Wow! I'd like a Reef Ready 45 to drop into my lap....

Are you going to get yours set up right away? You should be able to fit a bunch of SPS in that tank!

Why just a 45? If you want a short 4' tank, might as well go to the 60, it's 48x24x12. It's going to sit for a while, I'm lining up another supplier for zooanthids out of Vietnam.

• StinkyBunny changed the title to Dueling 80s