Jump to content

Recommended Posts

OK, the T5s are installed and tested, the LEDs are installed and tested, gonna try to get the hood up tomorrow if the stars and planets align.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

We put the hood up and ran the T5s last night, tonight they're both running, w00t!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

We put the hood up and ran the T5s last night, tonight they're both running, w00t!

Nice!

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Those comments cracked me up!

 

i made that pepper steak recipe today and that shit was the bomb!! :lol:

I'm going to try it after I grill the steak some out in the Weber.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

I'm going to try it after I grill the steak some out in the Weber.

I used the pre-sliced stuff and it got a little hard on the edges so I’ll definietly use different meat next time. 

Share this post


Link to post

Get a nice, lightly marbled chuck roast, it works the best. Put it in the freezer for an hour before you cut it up, makes it a lot easier.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

lvAxjU0.jpg

 

Poor killer!

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/18/2017 at 7:33 PM, WV Reefer said:

 

i made that pepper steak recipe today and that shit was the bomb!! :lol:

We made it again tonight with venison back straps (tenderloins). HO LEE SHIT!!! It's off the hook. Add extra corn starch to it, it makes a difference with the thicker sauce.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

We made it again tonight with venison back straps (tenderloins). HO LEE SHIT!!! It's off the hook. Add extra corn starch to it, it makes a difference with the thicker sauce.

 

Yum tenderloins! ......We’ll have fresh deer soon enough. 

 

Ill try the extra corn starch. :)  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/22/2017 at 4:29 PM, StinkyBunny said:

We made it again tonight with venison back straps (tenderloins). HO LEE SHIT!!! It's off the hook. Add extra corn starch to it, it makes a difference with the thicker sauce.

When I was six, my uncle brought venison for Thanksgiving, and my cousins tried their hardest to convince me that we were eating Bambi. I was pretty sure they were lying and argued with them about it but inside had a niggling of doubt until my parents assured me it was not, in fact, Bambi. 

 

Incidentally, both cousins are still sort of reprobates. :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, pappadumplingz said:

This your new tank?

Yep, we're gonna have dueling 80s in the sitting room. she likes leathers, zooanthids, mushrooms and mat polyps. I'm going to take a run at more SPS, tired of all these beautiful corals passing through here and not taking advantage of them.

 

OK, the ATS on M's tank is kicking in and the nitrates are starting to fall. Solomons are on tap for this week, lots of goodies for us, it's time I treated us to goodies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Yep, we're gonna have dueling 80s in the sitting room. she likes leathers, zooanthids, mushrooms and mat polyps. I'm going to take a run at more SPS, tired of all these beautiful corals passing through here and not taking advantage of them.

 

OK, the ATS on M's tank is kicking in and the nitrates are starting to fall. Solomons are on tap for this week, lots of goodies for us, it's time I treated us to goodies.

Yay for goodies! :happydance:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Reef Ready 80 #3 acquired, lol. I knew sure as shit that when I bought mine one would drop in my lap. Oh well, more storage space for goodies.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

3! Wow! I'd like a Reef Ready 45 to drop into my lap....

 

Are you going to get yours set up right away? You should be able to fit a bunch of SPS in that tank!

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, SeaFurn said:

3! Wow! I'd like a Reef Ready 45 to drop into my lap....

 

Are you going to get yours set up right away? You should be able to fit a bunch of SPS in that tank!

 

Why just a 45? If you want a short 4' tank, might as well go to the 60, it's 48x24x12. It's going to sit for a while, I'm lining up another supplier for zooanthids out of Vietnam.

Share this post


Link to post

Found this for all you chefs out there. I use a LOT of Cypress flake, Himalayan pink and regular old sea salt. This place has the best prices I've found as well. If you do saline sinus rinses, just use regular sea salt.

 

https://www.seasalt.com/

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recommended Discussions

  • Sign Up or Sign In to hide this.

×