StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny
10 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Sanchoson?

Yep, he's an alright Joe.

6 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

The names on their site seem to have actually calmed down :huh:

But be advised, a multi branch colony starts at one inch :D

I have some nice Elegance waiting for me at LAX as we speak. Now I gotta find a damn place for them, FML, lol. Frags piss me off, I only buy  maricultured stuff. Even then, you get a nice 5-7cm piece of coral.

• Like 1
HarryPotter
1 minute ago, StinkyBunny said:

Yep, he's an alright Joe.

I have some nice Elegance waiting for me at LAX as we speak. Now I gotta find a damn place for them, FML, lol. Frags piss me off, I only buy  maricultured stuff. Even then, you get a nice 5-7cm piece of coral.

I like frags..... its satisfying to mount a frag and a year later have a really nice piece. Also mounting colonies onto existing rockwork is HELL :unsure:

• Like 1
StinkyBunny
16 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I like frags..... its satisfying to mount a frag and a year later have a really nice piece. Also mounting colonies onto existing rockwork is HELL :unsure:

The mariculture stuff I buy is really nice. It's very clean, even coming from Indo or Bali, very clean. It's rare that I see spiders or other cooties.

HarryPotter
Just now, StinkyBunny said:

The mariculture stuff I buy is really nice. It's very clean, even coming from Indo or Bali, very clean. It's rare that I see spiders or other cooties.

I haven't seen you post photos of the mari acros that you get

StinkyBunny
7 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

I haven't seen you post photos of the mari acros that you get

I don't do any acros, I have customers who order 12-15 in a box, I fill the rest with Torches and hammer corals from this mariculture farm. they have some beautiful torch, frogspawn and hammer corals which i sell a lot of. I do have 2 of their digitata montis. Here are 2 getting ready to go to the farm for grow out before fragging.

baton%20rouge2.jpg

baton%20rouge.jpg

• Like 1
StinkyBunny

So, the last Nor'easter decided to throw us a curve ball. It wiped all of the shingles off the back of our garage so that's getting fixed before the tank gets any love.

• 2 weeks later...
StinkyBunny

M feeding one of the Sgt. Majors in the frag tank that I let go fallow. It'll get cleaned up this week, big Vietnam shipment in 2 weeks. omgomgomg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Had one in a tank many years ago. it was an escape artist and swear the thing was trying to kill me :unsure: it eventually climbed out and was found in dead my kitchen. Cuttlefish and the blue ring were 2 of the coolest things i've had and also the stupidest :lol: There was an LFS back than that had a collection of everything you should probably not have in a fish tank. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

What is this?  You have a tank thread?  

Yep, gonna start updating it more now that we've knocked out the reef herpes.

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Guess it's time for an update. Things have been cruising along on autopilot. m's 80 is settling in quite nice and mine is hitting its stride.

I love that leather! 😍

• Thanks 1

It came in as a double on one rock out of Indo. It drops babies quite regularly. And it really is green with those pink polyps. I paid WAY too damn much for that thing.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

It came in as a double on one rock out of Indo. It drops babies quite regularly. And it really is green with those pink polyps. I paid WAY too damn much for that thing.

It’s so pretty.  I thought it was a hairy shroom at first glance. 

• Like 1