For a minute I thought you were commenting about the barbie picture 😋

But I agree it is a nice leather. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, teenyreef said:

For a minute I thought you were commenting about the barbie picture 😋

But I agree it is a nice leather. 

I may have been talking about both :lol: :wink:

• Haha 3

Just a heads up, Red Mithrax crabs can climb out of a tank. We got home tonight to find one out in the middle of the floor. We have lids on all of the QT system tanks so, dunno how he got out other than pushing out between the the tank and lid.

• Wow 3

3 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Just a heads up, Red Mithrax crabs can climb out of a tank. We got home tonight to find one out in the middle of the floor. We have lids on all of the QT system tanks so, dunno how he got out other than pushing out between the the tank and lid.

My husky would shit her pants if she found a crab walking around the living room. 😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

My husky would shit her pants if she found a crab walking around the living room. 😂

Catch it on camera and it could go viral. :lol:

• Haha 2

On 11/14/2018 at 5:30 PM, WV Reefer said:

On 11/14/2018 at 8:50 PM, Lula_Mae said:

Catch it on camera and it could go viral. :lol:

It must have happened in the morning because it was crispy when I went back to turn on the lights that night. Those Red Mithrax crabs are great for getting rid of bubble algae. Between them and the new hermits we collected a while back the other tanks are just about algae free now.

OK, we took down 2 of the 40breeders to put up another 80 at home for personal corals. I'm gonna order a bunch of stuff for us from Australia this week and I want a safe place to keep it so I don't end up selling it. I found a guy that collects lots of soft corals and his stuff looks great. Lots of leathers of all types and zoanthids.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

It must have happened in the morning because it was crispy when I went back to turn on the lights that night. Those Red Mithrax crabs are great for getting rid of bubble algae. Between them and the new hermits we collected a while back the other tanks are just about algae free now.

OK, we took down 2 of the 40breeders to put up another 80 at home for personal corals. I'm gonna order a bunch of stuff for us from Australia this week and I want a safe place to keep it so I don't end up selling it. I found a guy that collects lots of soft corals and his stuff looks great. Lots of leathers of all types and zoanthids.

I love my Red Mithrax......He’s a worker. 

• Like 1

Knocked the stand together and threw all of the stuff out of the 2 40 breeders which was probably the last of the really nice Manado Indonesia rock we'll see for a long time. 😞

• Like 2

Good thing I got this thing done, found a new Manado fish supplier. If he can supply a good percentage of what he shows on his availability lists, I'm gonna be packed with fish. He has over 60 different smaller gobies, blennies and dart fish showing as available so we'll see. Some things you never see like Blue Spotted or Starry gobies, Seram blennies and 18 different shrimp gobies. omgomgomg  He even has juvenile annularis, Majestic, Blue Face and 6 Bar angels available. We will see next Sunday.

• Like 2

Had to change the damn sump, it gave up the ghost after almost 40 years. 😄

Found some kinda something that must have come in on the rocks out of Vietnam the last shipment.

• Like 2

Digger Dan the Pistol Shrimp Man with a guest appearance by Crackers the Cleaner Wrasse, Jerry the Springer's damsel and Pete the Purple tang.

• Like 3

Just pepper sprayed the whole damn house. I have the summer exhaust fan running and windows open, lol. HURRAY THAI FOOD COOKINGZ!!!!!

• Haha 3

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions