For a minute I thought you were commenting about the barbie picture 😋

But I agree it is a nice leather. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, teenyreef said:

For a minute I thought you were commenting about the barbie picture 😋

But I agree it is a nice leather. 

I may have been talking about both :lol: :wink:

• Haha 3

Just a heads up, Red Mithrax crabs can climb out of a tank. We got home tonight to find one out in the middle of the floor. We have lids on all of the QT system tanks so, dunno how he got out other than pushing out between the the tank and lid.

• Wow 3
3 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Just a heads up, Red Mithrax crabs can climb out of a tank. We got home tonight to find one out in the middle of the floor. We have lids on all of the QT system tanks so, dunno how he got out other than pushing out between the the tank and lid.

My husky would shit her pants if she found a crab walking around the living room. 😂

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

My husky would shit her pants if she found a crab walking around the living room. 😂

Catch it on camera and it could go viral. :lol:

• Haha 2
On 11/14/2018 at 5:30 PM, WV Reefer said:

On 11/14/2018 at 8:50 PM, Lula_Mae said:

Catch it on camera and it could go viral. :lol:

It must have happened in the morning because it was crispy when I went back to turn on the lights that night. Those Red Mithrax crabs are great for getting rid of bubble algae. Between them and the new hermits we collected a while back the other tanks are just about algae free now.

OK, we took down 2 of the 40breeders to put up another 80 at home for personal corals. I'm gonna order a bunch of stuff for us from Australia this week and I want a safe place to keep it so I don't end up selling it. I found a guy that collects lots of soft corals and his stuff looks great. Lots of leathers of all types and zoanthids.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

It must have happened in the morning because it was crispy when I went back to turn on the lights that night. Those Red Mithrax crabs are great for getting rid of bubble algae. Between them and the new hermits we collected a while back the other tanks are just about algae free now.

OK, we took down 2 of the 40breeders to put up another 80 at home for personal corals. I'm gonna order a bunch of stuff for us from Australia this week and I want a safe place to keep it so I don't end up selling it. I found a guy that collects lots of soft corals and his stuff looks great. Lots of leathers of all types and zoanthids.

I love my Red Mithrax......He’s a worker. 

• Like 1

Knocked the stand together and threw all of the stuff out of the 2 40 breeders which was probably the last of the really nice Manado Indonesia rock we'll see for a long time. 😞

• Like 2

Good thing I got this thing done, found a new Manado fish supplier. If he can supply a good percentage of what he shows on his availability lists, I'm gonna be packed with fish. He has over 60 different smaller gobies, blennies and dart fish showing as available so we'll see. Some things you never see like Blue Spotted or Starry gobies, Seram blennies and 18 different shrimp gobies. omgomgomg  He even has juvenile annularis, Majestic, Blue Face and 6 Bar angels available. We will see next Sunday.

• Like 2

Had to change the damn sump, it gave up the ghost after almost 40 years. 😄

Found some kinda something that must have come in on the rocks out of Vietnam the last shipment.

• Like 2
A Little Blue
4 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, woke up to one of the LEDs laying in M's 80. I'm in the process of a massive water change right now. Goddamn it and shit on a stick!!!!

Did you make out OK from this disaster? 

It doesn’t take much to ruin your day. 

Everyone seems to be OK, the manufacturer is going to take a look at their clips because that's what failed. I'm gonna throw the system I bought for my tank on hers to get us through, but it's gonna be a total lights out for 48 hours. She still has some kinda slimy shit in there that needs to be taught a lesson.  Thanks for thinking of us. Some of the fish in there have been with us for close to 6 years.

• Like 3

The lights are back on with just T5s for now. I'm busier than a 1 legged man at an ass kickin' contest right now.

Here are some older pics of our other glass boxes.

rimless 003Macro reef1 019

Macro reef1 014

Here's a pic of M's 130D with 11 BTA anemones, lol.

Ms tank3 004

Macro reef1 004

• Like 5
13 hours ago, SeaFurn said:

I really like the rock work in the top picture. I like how high up it goes and from one side of the tank to the other. Very cool. 

That's actually 1 piece of rock that goes from one side to the other. I've had that piece since the 80s, it was in our old 240. That 57 rimless is a great tank, dunno what it is about that tank, but it grows corals like nobody's business. It's now plumbed together with a refugium and a 30 frag tank.

• Like 2

Here are a few more from a few years ago.

Macro reef1 026

Macro reef1 023

Macro reef1 005

This is a 54 corner, damn thing wouldn't even grow algae, worst damn tank we've ever owned.

Reeftank 001

And the page isn't complete without some puppy pix.

pups 016

Benny the Booman R.I.P little buddy.

pups 013

Katie teaching Mooshie the joys of sticks.

Joey isn't amused with your Tom Foolery.

Sunny dags 017

• Like 6

Skimmers cleaned, leather corals moved around, Montipora fragged, dosing done, time to watch some Red Dwarf. Any other Red Dwarf fans? Even from the other side of the pond, wanna hear from you.