ReefCleaners.org

Magnetic Mini Anemone’s Den / Shroom Box

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs™ Magnetic Anemone’s Den is typically used to acclimate and nurture new anemones before releasing them into the display tank. For soft corals such as mushroom, xenia, and leather corals, it’s a neat way to allow them to attach to a piece of rubble rock before gluing them into your reef scape. There are a few optional uses for this acclimation box including defrosting of frozen food, nursing baby anemones (bubble tips, rock flower), or temporarily separate a small aggressive fish. It’s easy to install or remove in seconds with our waterproof magnets mounting system that will hold firmly up to a thickness of 3/8″ glass.

Features:

• Quad “REEF SAFE” waterproof magnets hold firmly up to 3/8″ thick glass/acrylic.
  • Wave shape slits to allow more natural pass-through flow but won’t allow the animal to escape.
  • Allows you to add a thin layer of sandbed.
  • CNC laser cut from high quality cast acrylic.
  • Available size: MICRO – 3″x3″x3″, MINI- 4″x4″x4″
  • Hand-built in Texas, USA.

Order yours here: https://oceanboxdesigns.com/product/magnetic-anemones-den/

34829155883_6152297028_c.jpg

35638099875_f470503be9_c.jpg

35598511956_9a6929f610_c.jpg

35251018970_db20a88bc2_c.jpg

34828940733_2d0cd4a2e2_c.jpg

• Like 6
Oceanbox Designs
1 minute ago, Weetabix7 said:

This is really cool, I like it!!!

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

• Like 1

Oh snap!

If ordered what's the turnaround time or, do you keep them stocked?

Also, can they be ordered in custom sizes? Maybe with some small holes in addition to the slots, on the bottom too? It'd be great for introducing new fish, but it wouldn't hold sand anymore...

• Like 3
Oceanbox Designs
Just now, 1891Bro said:

Oh snap!

If ordered what's the turnaround time or, do you keep them stocked?

Also, can they be ordered in custom sizes? Maybe with some small holes in addition to the slots, on the bottom too? It'd be great for introducing new fish, but it wouldn't hold sand anymore...

Current ETA is 5-7 days to ship. I make these to order. Unfortunately I can't do custom order at this time and may not be for a long time as I'm working on some projects of my own and the time just wouldn't allow me to, I apologize for any inconvenience. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

Current ETA is 5-7 days to ship. I make these to order. Unfortunately I can't do custom order at this time and may not be for a long time as I'm working on some projects of my own and the time just wouldn't allow me to, I apologize for any inconvenience. 

No apologies needed, and your stuff is super clean. I'm gonna pull out the tape and take some numbers to see if the mini will work. 

• Like 2
Oceanbox Designs
14 hours ago, JR! said:

wow very nice. you always have the cleanest built stuff. i might have to get one soon

14 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

No apologies needed, and your stuff is super clean. I'm gonna pull out the tape and take some numbers to see if the mini will work. 

Thanks guys! I appreciate that.

17 hours ago, schgr.cube said:

Agreed, very cool idea!

Thank you!

• Recommended Discussions