Innovative Marine Aquariums

Awesome CS at Hanna Instruments! 🙏

HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Background: 

I am a total Klutz and managed break both of my Hanna Instruments Cuvettes, breaking them. They sell them replacements on their site for $8, but the cheapest shipping option was $20 and BRS (A distributed that offers free shipping) does not have them in stock yet.

I called their customer service number to ask if there was a cheaper shipping option. I ended up having a fascinating talk with an agent about how their products are used in the syrup manufacturing process. We also talked about the differences between the Alk dkh and ppm readers, their who uses them, etc. Anyway, he asked why I needed additional cuvettes and I told him that my clumsy self knocked one off my shelf and stepped on the other. He put me on hold for a minute and then came back with a 1-time-use promo code for free shipping. It was really appreciated- BRS wont get these in stock for a while. 

Anyway, great friendly service :)

@BulkReefSupply get HI731315 ! (Link to cuvettes) 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

that's great news, HP. I plan on getting the Hanna testers as I am terribly color blind.

which testers do you use? what do you think of them so far? any plans to expand your collection? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2017 at 9:36 PM, Friendly said:

that's great news, HP. I plan on getting the Hanna testers as I am terribly color blind.

which testers do you use? what do you think of them so far? any plans to expand your collection? 

I use the Alkalinity checker and occasionally the phosphate one. Phosphate is always 0.00 so I don't use that checker much.