SaltCritters.com

•••Another Box of Water•••

JR!

2 minutes ago, Nano sapiens said:

Nice start!

1 hour ago, ninjamyst said:

Nice scape as always

Thanks boys. 

I feel like this is going to be a good one. 

I want as much sps as I can fit in here

• 2 weeks later...

so i have some really fine long hair algae in the tank now. i got a few snails a few days ago but they dont seem to to wanna eat it. whats something that loves a mow algae?

8 minutes ago, JR! said:

so i have some really fine long hair algae in the tank now. i got a few snails a few days ago but they dont seem to to wanna eat it. whats something that loves a mow algae?

i have the same in my nano.  comes right back after i manually remove.  

i have zero filtration in there other then floss and the tank is new so it might just go away i feel. 

maybe an emerald crab? or will they not touch it?

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2017 at 5:48 PM, JR! said:

i have zero filtration in there other then floss and the tank is new so it might just go away i feel. 

maybe an emerald crab? or will they not touch it?

When in doubt, go turbo

Just found this thread! I like the look and the scape. I got the same wood on my Nanobox, so I like that too :lol:

How's the algae fight going?

• Like 1

Looks great so far!  I like how you have the potted tree up sitting by the tank.  It makes a nice contrast.  I like the scape as well!  Can't wait to see this come together.  Also, I'm curious how you like that inTank surface skimmer attachment.  I just set up an IM14 and I got the inTank media basket, but otherwise am running it stock so far.  Seems to be working good but there are some interesting little upgrades available for the IM tanks.

• Like 1
On 8/27/2017 at 0:12 AM, teenyreef said:

Just found this thread! I like the look and the scape. I got the same wood on my Nanobox, so I like that too :lol:

How's the algae fight going?

haha thanks. the fight is going well. there is almost zero in there now. :D

On 8/27/2017 at 0:33 AM, Felicia said:

Looks great so far!  I like how you have the potted tree up sitting by the tank.  It makes a nice contrast.  I like the scape as well!  Can't wait to see this come together.  Also, I'm curious how you like that inTank surface skimmer attachment.  I just set up an IM14 and I got the inTank media basket, but otherwise am running it stock so far.  Seems to be working good but there are some interesting little upgrades available for the IM tanks.

thanks!!! 

the surface skimmer comes with a 2 small clips that attach it to the false wall but i used a dab of super glue. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...