inTank Media Baskets

Utahpico

On 6/9/2018 at 8:18 PM, Utahpico said:

Replacing my 3.7g pico with a 5.5g, is it still a pico....?20180608_184256.thumb.jpg.718fcc11509ddf81ce970479bef4e5e0.jpg20180608_190620.thumb.jpg.e5a819cf6a218ffcff7312daea6dbb7c.jpg

Most definitions I've seen let 5.5s sneak by as picos. :wink: Heck, I've seen some calling tanks as big as 10 gallons picos! To which I say nope, go small or go home. :lol:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Utahpico said:

I wanted to go as big as possible and still stay a pico. This is my dream tank build, I love small tanks 

Me too, I finally started my first larger than ten gallons last fall and I've been like woah this is huge! :lol:

I sure was rooting for this 3.7G since I have a freshwater 3.7 petco tank.  However, I completely understand your decision to switch tanks.  I bet the 3.7 layout was a PIA for a saltwater tank. 

It wasn't bad, I really liked it, just scratched easily and the tank wasn't level, or low iron. For a Petco tank it was cool. I'm going to put it in my kids room one day and either do freshwater, or a refuge style salt. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Utahpico said:

It wasn't bad, I really liked it, just scratched easily and the tank wasn't level, or low iron. For a Petco tank it was cool. I'm going to put it in my kids room one day and either do freshwater, or a refuge style salt. 

I saw your new build and immediately began following it.  I really think your new tank will be super clean and fun to watch.