SaltCritters.com

Iso elos mini setup or pico 5g

kidnatural

After being out of the game for awhile now I've gotten the itch to get back in. Finally purchased my first home and what better time to get back into reefing. I'm looking to see if there is any elos mini 20g setups out there for sale near chicago illinois or someone who's willing to ship. Looking for a good price but for right setup I could be swayed. Other than a elos I would have interest in a pico brand 5g same either shipped or near chicago. Thanks for reading and I can't wait for the adventure to begin. Cheers

On 6/27/2017 at 8:17 PM, kidnatural said:

Bumpity, might consider a IM fusion 10 setup for the right price as well. 

you might be better off buying a new one like i did. brs and marine depot have them for 99 with free shipping. having someone ship one personal will end up being a pain

Yeah I feel yah, was more looking for like one that was setup with lights media baskets, skimmer etc sort of deal, starting from scratch so sometimes u can snag a deal as a whole setup 

On 6/25/2017 at 6:32 PM, kidnatural said:

After being out of the game for awhile now I've gotten the itch to get back in. Finally purchased my first home and what better time to get back into reefing. I'm looking to see if there is any elos mini 20g setups out there for sale near chicago illinois or someone who's willing to ship. Looking for a good price but for right setup I could be swayed. Other than a elos I would have interest in a pico brand 5g same either shipped or near chicago. Thanks for reading and I can't wait for the adventure to begin. Cheers

If you ever visit the Milwaukee area, I have a IM10 I am going to break down once I get a 20g set up. 

• Recommended Discussions