inTank Media Baskets

GONE!!

mitten_reef

mitten_reef

The original nem was bought as rose BTA, but it was never a solid pink/red color as a typical rose, always have the gradient of green base to orange mid/bubbles (when they occasionally form bubbles), and red tips.  It since had grown and split multiple times.  I had already traded in two to LFS in the past, and I now have these three BTAs sitting on a fairly large rock in my tank. The rock and all the nems are taking up too much real estate in the tank - need more room for my SPS.  I want to keep just one nem for the clownfish.

one nem $50; two nems $80. To prevent any injury, I'll break up the rock and give you the nem & whatever broken-off rock it's attached to. 

PM preferred. Might be able to meet in Grand Rapids, MI depending on timing. 

NO SHIPPING

iPhone pic from this past weekend.   

34974950750_a0c276f721_b.jpg

a close-up shot from a little while back with real camera and some white balance

33991934454_6eb64329f1_b.jpg

• Like 2
mitten_reef

OK any Michiganders out there want these guys??  Price negotiable, PM me...be reasonable please fingerscrossed

Here they are in various camera settings for you to judge the color for yourself.

"closest" to what it looks to me right now.

34626096764_53a4223eac_b.jpg

Slightly warmer color temp, if u keep your tank that way.

35080975610_f98ec6ace2_b.jpg

Cooler, more blue color. 

35427463206_dd84beb930_b.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
mitten_reef
On 6/27/2017 at 10:01 AM, micoastreefing said:

West Michigan Nano-Reefers.

Last bump, or these guys go back to LFS by the end of the week, maybe as early as Thursday.

Still sitting on these!! Didn't hear from the LFS guy until after our baby girl was born, so haven't had any time to take them in.

On 6/29/2017 at 10:46 AM, Slowtwitch said:

If I was closer, I'd come get them. My new Maroons would love that whole rock to snuggle in.

You know you wanna make it to Lake Michigan this summer, just bring a cooler for on the way back. :happy:

• Like 1

Sorry caught up to this late, I am in Benton Harbor, SW Michigan, that...in fact I am selling frags, Duncans, Kenya and p. xenia...

• Like 1
On 7/17/2017 at 6:04 PM, micoastreefing said:

Still sitting on these!! Didn't hear from the LFS guy until after our baby girl was born, so haven't had any time to take them in.

You know you wanna make it to Lake Michigan this summer, just bring a cooler for on the way back. :happy:

I will be on the west side in a couple of weeks, but not in GR (I don't think) If I can make it down that way I sure would take them.

• Recommended Discussions